~✧Atrium and Loading Docks✧~

A/N ~ I should have had a picture of Moon for the previous chapter, but didn't, so this one gets one. 

Sun quickly pushed Roxy inside and slammed the door shut.

"HURRY! Go hide!" He yelled frantically trying to hold the door. Hard thumps sounded from the other side as growling followed. "I can't hold them all off much longer!!"

"Y/n. Quickly hide in my stomach hatch!" Roxanne commanded as she opened her hatch.

"I..I don't think I can fit through there! I'm probably too big!"

"You'll fit." She said as she grabbed your arm ruffly pulling you towards her. Before you could say or do anything she shoved you inside her stomach and closed it. Sitting awkwardly you found out that even with your height you could fit without it being too cramped. Looking forward expecting to see a metal wall it was like her stomach was made out of glass. You could see everything like you were not inside. Soon Monty and Freddy threw the doors open with so much force that Sundrop stumbled back a bit almost falling.

"N New..New friends!! What..What brings you here?!" Sun asked nervously as he looked around sneaking glances at you and Roxy trying to signal for her to leave. Chica slumped over to the play structure while Freddy looked over towards the Security desk.

"Where is she?!" Monty growled, stomping towards you and Roxy. Sun was about to stop him when Freddy grabbed him by the shoulder pulling him back. As if Roxy gave him a look, Sundrop stopped and watched uneasily ready to help out.

"She ran away up the slide back up to the top..." Roxy lied in annoyance as you began to panic. Monty was really close. All he had to do was pin Roxy, pry you out and snap you in two with ease. You could pick out the details in his green, painted scales as he leaned in closer. Your breath hitched.

"Grrr....You let her get away!? When I find her she's toast!" He roared as he stormed off. The others followed suit and Sundrop immediately closed the doors behind them. Waiting for a few minutes he let go of the door and walked up to you. Opening the hatch you climbed out. Sun grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug spinning you around making you a little dizzy.

"That was too close." He said gently putting you down. "Here you might need these." Putting his hand into his pocket he pulled out a few candies with orange and yellow paper on them.

"What are these?" You asked quizzically looking at the candies.

"These are Sundrops. They help with restoring energy and will come in handy if Moondrop is close." He said, sighing. "I'm so sorry!! Ever since Vanny and the disappearance of the children he's been acting violent. He's never been like that before and I don't know how to help."

Gently taking the candy you looked at him with a sweet smile. "It's okay."

"Disappearance? What's going on? You asked as you looked at them.

"It only seems to be happening at night when the place closes and the night time protocols are activated. Another thing that always seems to happen is that there is usually a kid in the building and one of us has to help if we aren't affected." Roxy explained.

"What do you mean by 'affected'?"

"I mean that there is a virus going around messing up our programming, but it only happens when Vanny is out and about roaming the place."

"Okay. Is there something we can do to stop it?" You asked after a moment of silence.

"By simply destroying the source." She said, punching her fist into her palm.