Chapter 4: tattoo? (edit)

Yuki pov:

"And? How did it go?" I asked asahi who was playing video games in my room.

"I did so well! I just know I got in. It was a bit hard though, you're lucky you didn't have to do all that shit" he groaned in annoyance.

"Uhm asahi, I did have to do that" I chuckled. He turned to me in confusion, raising his eyebrow.

"But I thought you got in through recommendations?" oh this boy.

"That doesn't mean we got in immediately. We just get a different test" if only it was that easy, I wouldn't of had a fight with my family over it.

"I'm an idiot" he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Yes you are" You are my idiot, I thought while giving him a playful punch against his arm. He then blew me a kiss, and I wish it was on my lips. Oh how badly I want to see his mark, just seeing my mark there. Oh yeah, I figured out asahi is my mate. His scent is super comforting to me, but like amazingly comforting. And only your mates scent has that effect on you. so asahi is my mate, YES! But I'm gonna wait until we both got into UA.

"And, what are you gonna do for our last days of summer?" I asked him, snacking on a cookie mom brought us. Fuck! Oreos are fucking delicious! Whoever made these cookies have a special place in my heart.

"I'm going to some friends of my dads. You know, boring shit like that. You?" he groaned in annoyance.

"Nothing really, stressing about the letter yeah. I'm also gonna think about a tattoo design" Asahi snapped his head at me, staring at me in shock. did I say something wrong?

"My innocent snowflake, getting a tattoo? are you serious?" He asked me in shock, a little smirk his face.

"Me and my family decided that we want a small family tattoo. You know, like a star or something, we still haven't decided yet." I shrugged

"Are you even aloud to get a tattoo at 14 almost 15?"

"Well yeah, my parents gave consent" I said with a duh face. Even if it wasn't aloud, momma would know a guy. But asahi doesn't need to know that.

"My little snowflake turned into a badass" He chuckled, continuing playing his game.

************

"I'm not getting a fucking heart!" Kaji said, making hanabi groan in annoyance.

"Then pick something, you ass! I've said 10 ideas, and you hate all of them"

"Then don't pick such fucking stupid designs. a flower? give me a fucking break"

"Can you two please stop cursing? nini, kacchan I'm blaming you two!" Mom pointed at them, anger in his eyes. I couldn't help but giggle, told you mom hates us cursing. Momma and dad don't give two shits, cause they do it as well. Papa is like Switzerland, he doesn't wanna get involved.

"What about a infinity sign?" Mom asked. We all shook our heads no, that's so ugly. Like what in the tumbler is that?

"or smiley's? everybody has a different smiley on their body" Momma suggested. That could be cute! I said yes, but dad and kaji hated the idea.

"How about the agency logo?" Dad said, with a proud smirk. Yeah I'm not getting the logo of their agency tattooed on me.

" I'm not doing that" I said, looking for more ideas on my phone.

"How about 'the endeavor hate club'" papa said, with a evil smirk. We all just stared at him, not saying a word. After a minute of silence we all said No in unison.