Meeting

Main Characters :

Heroine : Anu
Hero : Aadhithya

Supporting Characters :

Hero Girlfriend : Monica
Hero Younger Brother : varun
Hero Father : Krishnan
Hero Mother : Lakshmi
Monica Father : Mahendran
Monica Mother : Monisha

Good Morning More characters will be add in thMoree middle of the story.
Let's Don't talk much and goes to the story 👀👀......

Monica sees the childrens and shocked to the core.. But she acted if she didn't mind it.. Varun noticed that and gave a irritated face...Aadhi sees the children and asked varun

Aadhithya: yaaroda kozhaithanga ivanga (who's childrens they are)

Varun didn't told anything to him.. Just glare him with eyes

Varun mv: panrathelam panitu yaru kozhaithanga nu kekran paru..venna.......ayayoo ivan matum avala patha periyaprechana ayidume aiyayooo...... Ithula vera iva, iva irukaruthu koda paravala but monja paru mava potu apikitu sheii..(He is the one done all, then asking who's child they are, ahh she is irritating me to the core see her face full of makeup)

Aadhithya know that is brother still in anger with him, why not what he do is not just acceptable..... To his best friend

Aadhithya: varun nee innum na pan, (varun you are still angry wha) He was cutoffed by his Monica's Father hug...And there comes his father followed by his mother....and released their hug they all sat on sofas.. Varun told to childrens go and play in second floor....

Krishnan: epdi iruku unnoda company nala pogutha...(How is your company and how it's going)He just asked for his sake aadhithya smiled vanished and confused as the thing that his father didn't asked about him but his Company.

Aadhithya: aah pa nalapoitruku, neenga epdi irukinga (yaa it's going good, how are you dad)

His father didn't tell anything to him just take the newspaper on the table and started reading it... But His mother want to check his son if he's comfortable and if he's eating well, mothers heart can't hate their children even if he do mistake

Lakshmi: nalairukiya pa, nala sapdriya, velalam epdi poguthu, correct tana time ku thungriya da kanna..... (How are you? Are you eating well, how your work is going, are you sleeping well da)

He smiled at his mother.. As if there is someone who asked him with care...

Aadhithya: na nalla iruken ma,
(yaa mom I'm good, all is going well)

He can't ask any other thing to his family... Because he know that the space between him and their family now....krishnan gave a look to lakshmi...

Mahendran: Epdi iruka Aadhithya, en ponnu nalla pathukutala,(How are you Aadhithya, is my daughter doing well with you)