Chapter 13: Korean Lecturing

Jungkook introduced all of his hyungs to you by showing you pictures and telling you their names. 

"Are all of them related?" You tilted your head, "Why do all of their names end with 'hyung'?"

Jungkook laughed so hard that he almost choked on his own saliva. It was after nearly one minute that he managed to calm down in your confused gaze.

"Noona-ah, you are so cute." Jungkook chuckled again. "In Korean, hyung is used to address male who are older than you." 

You nodded. "Oh~ So I should call Taehyung, Taehyung hyung?" 

Jungkook laughed again. 

"Noona, I haven't seen you for so many years but your...your cuteness hasn't decreased even just for a tiny bit." 

"What? What's wrong?" 

Jungkook started explaining to you all about Korean and you, being only fluent at two human  languages which are Chinese and English, was simply just confused by the totally different grammar rules and the SOV order of speaking. 

You begged Jungkook to teach you Korean since you liked Taehyung so much but of course you did not tell Jungkook about the cause. And after nearly two hours of bargaining about the 'price'. Jungkook agreed to teach you Korean if you give him 1 hug a lesson in return.

A/N: SORRY I KNOW THESE NEW CHAPTERS ARE SOOOO SHORT BUT I'M OUT OF IDEAS AT THIS MOMENT.

I'll make sure I update at least two chapters a month now. Muah. 

And your author nim just got braces last night and now she's dying because of the desire to eat food but can't because of the pain.