Part 1

** : thinking

//: muttering

(): time skip

"": talking

A.N. This is mostly going to be from Todoroki's pov and maybe sometimes Deku. Hope you enjoy the story.

Todoroki pov:

I was happily in my room* finally I can relax* it was soo long ago since i was able to relax. I was just about to get some sleep cause i seriously needed some. Then all of a sudden Shigaraki screamed: "Everyone downstairs now!" Why did you do this to me Shigaraki? Reluctantly, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs.

(when everyone was downstairs)

"Why did you have to wake us up HandyMandy?" Dabi questioned sleepily while calling Shigaraki a name to annoy him.

" Hey i told you to stop calling me that," Shigaraki complained, Dabi just shrugged his shoulders.

"They act like a married couple." Toga whispered in my ear, I just nodded silently.

Anyway, back to what i was going to say. well my dear fellow co-workers i came up with a brilliant idea-"

"Sure you did. I bet it was All for One's idea." Toga said sarcastically.

"Hey you don't think I am capable of thinking," Shigaraki said dramatically

"ALRIGHT, SHUT UP ALL OF YOU AND LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!" I shouted angrily since I was very sleepy and wanted to get some rest.

"Alright, I'm just gonna be straight up. Shoto you are going to UA."

A.N. Hehe I left it on a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed it and sorry it is short i couldn't think of stuff. Thanks to my friend because she came up with a bit of it. Anyway if there are any spelling mistakes please let me know. Stay tuned for part 2.

273 words

syrup out