Day 2

"How was....oh, Kats, you're awake! Morning, baby!" Yamada said, fidgeting a little. "Mornin'.." he mumbled. Aizawa crouched down beside him. "Hey, hon. Feeling any better?"

"Lil bit.."

"That's good. How old are you right now?"

"Mm....four."

"Okay, well, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Pink milk?"

"Sure, anything else?"

"Mm-mmm."

"You need to eat, Katsuki."

"Don' wanna throw up again. Big 'Suki does it enough."

"Okay..." he'd have to talk to him about that. "How about we eat a little bit? Not too much, just enough so that we're not starving, okay?"

"Mm...pancakes?"

"Sure, kid. Sure."

Kirishima woke up to the sound of Aoyama and Bakugou talking. He sat up, before going to the kitchen. The two both had pancakes. "Morning."

"Bonjour, Kirishima."

"Hey, Kiri!"

"Hey, Kats."

The other visibly tensed, before racing from the room. "Ah, shit."

Sero woke up soon after, entering the kitchen and leaning on the counter. "I suspect he's either in the bathroom or crying somewhere if he didn't make it.." he murmured. Kirishima sighed. "I hope he did." Yamada entered the room. "Praise God he's fast- he made it. Just barely."

Mina sighed. "I'll get the jello..."

"I'll get the thermometer."

"I'll get the sippies."

"I'll get Katsuki."

"I'll get Aizawa."

With that, they split. Kirishima stayed in the kitchen, grabbing 3 sippy cups.

"Bakugou-"

The mentioned tore through the hall, entering the kitchen and tackling Kirishima. "Noooooooo!"

"What-"

"THEY WAN' ME TO GO TO THE DOCTOR!"
"Aww, Kats-"

"I DON' WANNA!"

"You-"

"C'mon, baby, please?"

"NO!"

He sighed.

"Okay, you don't have to, Katsuki."

"See?"

The blonde stuck his tongue out at the others, before repeating himself. "See?"

Aizawa sighed. "Fine."

"Fine."

Shinsou simply sighed. "Okay, buddy, what do you wanna do today?"

"Um.."

They all saw the flicker- Big Katsuki was there, for a moment, before the innocence in his eyes returned. Was he...trying to come back? He'd never done that before. "Movie. No more food-"

"Katsuki-"

"No!"

"Jello?"

"Um...yeah."

After he ate, Bakugou started acting strangely. Acting..mature?

Was he getting better? That was good, right?