April 2015

Attention all Hobbit Fans! We are hereby inviting you to join our quest in creating the greatest- and potentially prestigious- Hobbit one-shot!

It can be about anything. 

Limited only to one part, your story must include at least one character from the Hobbit, as well as be set in a location within Middle-Earth. 

It can follow the storyline or be set between scenes, whatever you like! 

Make sure to post your one-shot as a seperate story, and dedicate it to @HobbitFanFicRec so that we can find it and read it. Later on, we'll add each submission (with permission) to a reading list after the deadline for other fans to read. 

Remember to keep it within one part! Late submissions will not be included within the judging part. 

Prizes include:

Third place: 

We'll give your one-shot a shout out on this account, as well as vote for it!

Second place:

We'll give your account and one-shot a shoutout on this account, as well as vote for it!

First place:

We'll give your account and one-shot a shoutout on this account, as well as vote for it! We'll also vote for each chapter on a story of your choosing that you've written. 

But hey, remember, these prizes may be cool, but it's the participation that counts!

Hobbit Fanfic Competition Closing Date: May 15th

Get writing, guys! We look forward to seeing these entries. 

If you're in need of help, or have any questions, simply drop us a message.