2. ⚡Zenitsu⚡

⚡- Zenitsu is a stray dog who often wonders around your neighborhood. He is often seen as "cowardly" to other who try to touch him.

⚡- Not like he doesn't have a reason not to trust some people. After all, he's been hurt so many times by the cruelty of people.

⚡- You often see him wondering around the neighborhood and watching Tanjiro and Nezuko play and run around the yard. (Specifically Nezuko.)

⚡- It took him a while, But when he got a bit of courage, he approached you and laid his head on your lap. He was a bit shy at first but then you showed him even the littlest of love, he hoped on you and licked your face.

⚡- Tanjiro and Nezuko stopped running and stared at the scene infront of them. Nezuko tilted her head and ran towards you with Tanjiro no far in pursuit.

⚡- Zenitsu turned his head to see tanjiro and Nezuko running towards you both and wagged his tail. They all just started sniffing each other and playing in the yard.

⚡- Later on Zenitsu came and sat at the door, he stared at you as if he was asking to come in. And happily wagged his tail when you beckoned him to come in.

⚡-he needed a bath but it wasn't that bad. So you gave him a nice warm bath and got him his own bandana. Yes it was yellow with triangles just like his haori.

⚡- You decided that you'd take him to the vet tomorrow to get him a check up along with a few shots. Little did you know, you were going to suffer for your insolence.

⚡- The next day, it was time to go to the vet and An unsuspecting Zenitsu Decided to hop in the car with you and the Kamado siblings.

⚡- When you got in the vets office you informed the lady about an appointment for the dogs and she had you sit down. Zenitsu was laying by you're legs. Tanjiro was sitting. Beside you and Nezuko had her head laying on your lap.

⚡- once you were called you were all lead into another room where each dog was to recieve their check up, first was tanjiro who was being the Goodest boy and took it like a champ, Then Nezuko she was a bit vocal about her disapproval but with some treats she was a happy girl, and therefore a good girl.

⚡- Now Zenitsu, he was very vocal. Like screaming vocal. He was shaking and thrashing a bit. He was not a fan of the thermometer or the needles. But for the rest of the check up he was surprisingly a very good boy.

⚡- After the vet visit, You took them to get a doggo pupachino from Starbucks. (At least I think they still do those.) They were having a good day, loads of running playing and eating.

⚡- Zenitsu was enjoying this new life. It was fun and peaceful. No demons to scare him, this was perfect. He was finally relaxed and enjoying his life now. He could be with his friends and his beloved Nezuko.

⚡- Nothing could possibly ruin this for him. Unless it's another vet trip. But other than that, he likes living with you and enjoys the attention he gets from you and people online.

⚡his feelings about you⚡

⚡- He loves you. Alot.

⚡- he's happy and greatful to be taken in by a sweet and caring persons like you. He knows you have his best interests at heart.

⚡- He likes when you make them food instead of buying it. He seems to think it tastes better when it's made by you.

⚡- He likes to spend his day being lazy with you and resting peacefully. He can enjoy nature without being afraid of anything.

⚡- To him it's nice to get to be sluggish and spend time with his new family. He often wonders how gramps is doing or if he's living a good life.

⚡- he sure hopes so. He missed the old man a lot, but he hopes one-day he will see him again. Until then he can only hope.

⚡- Now kaigaku. Maybe Zenitsu could stand to see him at least if his attitude improved. But even if he didn't like him, he still respected him. Even though he still hates him.

⚡- but he could never hate you. You've been too kind and good to him. He thinks you care for him a lot. He feels like he has to be there for you. Its only fair after what you did for him.

⚡- too him you guys are best friends and you're his new family now, so now he's enjoying going to different places with you.

⚡- Trips are his favorite things to do with you and the others. Getting to smell different scents, getting to see different sights and cities,And his real favorite Going to the beach.

⚡- It was beautiful. And it was the first time he ever got to see the ocean. It was all sparkly and crystal blue. He loved chasing the seagulls and rolling in the sand. The snacks were a bonus.

⚡- Family vacations are the best. He adores them. He got to watch the sunset with you guys and sleep in a fabulous hotel. It was amazing.

⚡- he hopes to go on more adventures with you in the future. They were fun. And getting to see things he's never seen before is a treasure he will cherish for the rest of his life. Not because they were fun, but because you, Tanjiro and Nezuko were there.

🌺So uh y'all are bout to jump me if I don't update this book. So eat yalls breakfast,lunch, or dinner depending on when ya read this. Anyways Love y'all.- Author chan🌺