Part 1

You were chosen to be on the new show Total Drama island. It had been a dream of yours to be in a Tv show, and this one came with a cash prize so it was a win win for you. You packed your bags the night before and made sure you had everything you needed, especially your diary.

It's time. You're on the boat. It said it was a nice place and it looked fancy on the brochure, but so far everything seemed opposite of that. You finally arrived. Chris helped you of the boat and introduced you to the cameras and the other campers. " [Y/N] you're looking lovely today" he says as he pats your back. You're the last one there. Everyone is pissed off and is glaring at Chris, but this one boy is only staring at you. "Hey gorgeous. I'm Duncan" he says and winks. "Hey I'm [Y/N]" you say shyly. "First thing's first, we need a group photo for the promo's. Everyone on the end of the dock" Chris says and waves everyone over. You stand by the punk boy you just met and he snakes his arm around your shoulder. "Moving a little fast aren't we?" You ask. "I can't help myself princess. Other guys are staring at you" he whispers right before the dock breaks. You swim to the beach but unlucky for you, your shirt clung to your body as you got out. You were curvy and had an hourglass body, so when you got out you could here whistling. You blushed and ran to dry off.

After everyone dries off~

Everyone was gathered around the campfire. Chris talks about team stuff and about the money, but then Duncan looks at you and says "Excuse me, what will the sleeping arrangements be, because I'd like to request a bunk under her" you stare at him and jab him in the side with your elbow lightly. " They're not co-Ed, are they?" Heather says looking mildly concerned. "No. Girls get one side of each cabin and dudes get the other" Chris says. Well everyone else is talking Duncan whispers to you "Dang that's to bad princess because we could've had some fun" 'two can play it that game' you thought "Oh babe you couldn't handle this" you wink and walk off. He stares at you in shock, but pretends like that didn't turn him on and gives a poor deer a noogie.
Chris calls the teams. You coincidentally end up with Duncan. "Hey again hot stuff" he smirks at you but you roll your eyes.

-Your first camera confession-
"Everyone is already so sweet except for Heather of course. And I already have a crush on that punk wannabe." You sigh. "This is going to be a long couple of weeks"

You walk to your cabin. "Isn't this a little summer camp" Heather says as Gwin pushes through "That's the idea genius". You laugh a little at the snarky comment. "Hey I'm [Y/N]. Do you want to share a bunk?" you ask Gwin. "Sure" she says with a smile. After you put your stuff up you go outside and hear Lindsey whining about having to share a bathroom. "It's could be worse." You say. She looks at you and sighs. Geoff asks about chaperones and it turns out we're going to be unsupervised. You feel someone starting at you after Chris says that. You look and see Duncan almost staring into your soul. He walks off but comes back with a note. He hands it to you "read it when you're alone" is all he said. Suddenly you heard a scream come from your cabin. You run in to see everyone trying to kill a cockroach. You groan and pick it up. "Guys it's just a bug" you say and throw it out of the cabin. Everyone looks at you with shocked and horrified faces. Duncan puts down his axe, you don't really understand why they aren't scared of him right now.

Time skip to first challenge~

You sit on the edge and look down. 'This is high. I don't think I can do this.' You tell yourself. You must've been shaking because Duncan walked up to you. "Did you read the note yet?". You take the note out and read it • We should get together later. Not everywhere can have cameras• You turned to him and a smirk was plastered on his face "Hope to see you there princess" you only nod and blush. You snap out of your thoughts when you hear that it's your time to jump. You don't move. "Hey if you don't want to jump I'll jump twice just so you don't have to go" Duncan says surprised at himself. "That's very kind of you but I have to do this" you say and start to walk towards the edge. You close your eyes and jump. You made it! You hear a splash behind you and turn around. "Couldn't let you have all the fun" Duncan had jumped after to make sure you were safe.

Duncan's pov-
Shit I think I have a crush on this girl. She's hot, brave, and sassy. She's totally my type but why am I getting so obsessed and kind? I'm supposed to be a punk and not care about anyone!

[Y/N]s pov (using I and me)-
Owen jumped. No one thought he would make it. He ended up causing a big splash and making everyone and the sharks wash up to the beach. I landed on something or should I say someone, but my butt landed on there face. I scrambled up to my feet and all I could get out was sorry. "Don't be. I enjoyed the view" of course it was him. Duncan got up and walked off leaving me flustered. I shook my head and started to push my crate since we lost the challenge. We were behind so we had to hurry up and build the hot tub. We ended up losing. 'Great who are we going to vote off' is all I could think. So far I think we're voting off Courtney. I really couldn't care less so when Duncan gets up to go take a nap I follow him. "Is it ok if I hang out with you?" I ask "If it's you then sure princess". We walk in a peaceful silence until he speaks up "Hey come over here. I'm pretty sure there's no cameras here. This is a blind spot". He grabs my hand and drags me over to a part of the forest behind the cabins. " You know we have some free time. We could have some fun" he looks at me and I felt heat rising to my cheeks. "Sure" is all I could say. He grabs me by the waist and kisses me with passion I didn't even know he had. He grabs my ass and I gasp. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and explores everywhere. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and keep kissing him until I run out of breath. "That was hot. We should do that again soon gorgeous" Duncan had a smirk on his face. "I can tell you liked it because someone's excited" I blurt out. It was his turn to blush but all he said was "tch" and grabbed my hand and started to walk towards the campfire since it was time to vote. Ezekiel was the one voted off. He was kind of creepy so thank god. Hopefully we won't lose again.