Part 2

You wake up and stretch. You walk out with everyone else to hear what the second challenge is. You get no breakfast and have to do a 20 kilometer run. Fun times is all you could think. You hear a yawn "good morning sunshine" you say to Duncan who's now standing behind you. "Good morning babe" he says groggily. Chris blows the whistle and you start running. Good thing you actually were in track. Everyone got to the mess hall. Your team lost again, but apparently that wasn't the challenge? You sit down at your table when Chris reveals a bounty of actual edible food. Everyone ran and ate like they hadn't in weeks, but you weren't really hungry so you just ate a little bit. Oh boy now everyone has to stay awake for as long as they can. You sit by Duncan already feeling tired. "Come on you can do it princess. Stay awake for me" Duncan said as he shook you. "It's already so hard to" "I know but hey I'm here so lets distract ourselves."
-[Y/N] 1st person-
We've talked for hours. It's been 24 hours and now Chris is reading fairytales while chef is dressed like a sheep playing the harp. I lean on Duncan and drift off, but before I could go to sleep I see Owen walk nude through the forest. "Mines better" "What?" Before I hear what Duncan said I fell asleep on his shoulder. When I woke up I saw Duncan put Harolds hand in a cup of water and piss himself. "Real mature Duncan" I roll my eyes. Chris makes everyone who fell asleep take a shower. When I'm done I find out Gwen won. Eva was having a breakdown about an mp3 player and everyone was not having it. It was time for us to vote someone off and it ended up being Eva.

Time skip to the next day~
Harold snored all night and kept everyone up. I almost beat him up if I hadn't surprisingly fell asleep. We all sat at are tables in the mess hall. Duncan was sitting down with his head on the table "Four nights with no sleep? How much you hurting dude?" Chris laughs "You wanna find out?" Duncan scared everyone even me. 'He's hot when he's mad though' I run my hand up and down his back. Chris announces that are next challenge is dodgeball. "Wake me up and it'll be the last thing you do" Duncan falls asleep on the bleachers. Chris explains the rules and now I'm sitting on the bench waiting for my turn. We are losing horribly. "It's not over yet. It's so over. Okay, this is really bad, one more game and we lose the whole challenge, again, we can't let that happen, people, we need someone strong, someone mean, someone who will crush those lame-o Gophers into the dirt." States Courtney.
"Uh-uh, if we wake him up, he'll kill us." DJ protests.
"He won't kill us, guys, he wants to win too." Courtney says.
"Courtney's right, we need Duncan's fierceness to win this." Agrees Harold.
"That's the spirit, Harold, now go wake him up." Courtney says.
"Why me?"
"Because, other than Trent, you're the worst at dodgeball, and if he does kill you, you're the only one we can afford to lose" says Courtney.
"No way, I'm not doing it. Make [Y/N] do it" whines Harold. "Huh why?" I look at everyone confused. "He does seem to like you more than anyone else here" Courtney looks at me. "Ok fine, but if I die I'm coming back to haunt all of you". You walk towards Duncan and shake him. He grabs me pulling me down to him and cuddles with me. "Hey wake up. We need your help" I keep shaking him. "Good morning Darling. Can't we just stay like this for a little longer?" "Please Duncan get up. We need your help" "Ok but you owe me a favor". He gets up and helps our team win. It was Harold vs. Owen in the end. We all new we were going to lose until Harold started dodging. He caught the ball! We won for the first time! In the end Noah gets voted off.
"Hey babe. Wish we could've stayed together longer on the bleachers" Duncan intertwines his fingers with mine. "I didn't think you were this sweet" I laugh. "Only to you. Don't tell anyone" he looks away.

Everyone was practicing for a talent show. I don't want to participate and neither does Duncan. He takes me to that blind spot again. He sits down and this time I take things into my own hands. I sit down on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "Woah wasn't expecting that doll" Duncan grabs my hips. I move my hips pretending to find a comfortable spot and being unaware. His grip tightens and he grits his teeth "You might want to stop that" "Stop what?" I pretend not to know. He kisses me with force and slides his hands up my thighs and then goes higher. I start moving again but I end up letting a noise out. He liked that though and started rubbing my clothed area. "Duncan~" I slightly moan. He hums and bites my neck, he starts to move my shorts and underwear to the side and inserts his finger. I gasped and moan into his mouth. "You like that princess?". He moves his finger faster and inserts another one. "Ahhmm Go faster~" I try to hold in my noises but it's not working. "Keep it down doll or we'll get caught" he chuckles. I get up and he looks at me confused. "Stand up" he looks at me confused but complies. I get on my knees and slowly take off his pants and underwear. I take his cock into my hands and start pumping him a couple of times and then take him into my mouth. I go painfully slow "Uh fuck go faster" they way he's acting under me is turning me on. I go faster and stroke and suck harder. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum" he grabs my hair and shoves himself deeper in my mouth and makes me gag. He sighs and cums deep down my throat. " You did good gorgeous" He picks me up and pins me against a tree. "I would love to continue this but I think we should go meet up with are team" I felt sad about having to end this but we were surely going to get caught. "Oh come on darling we were just getting started" he leaves kisses around my neck "Come on we're going to get caught Duncan". I grab his hand and sneak back to the cabin.

Time skip~
Everyone is hanging out around the beach. Duncan and I changed and went to go hangout with everyone. "Where were you guys?" Courtney asked. "I was showing her how to carve skulls into trees" Duncan smirked at me and all I did was blush and nod.