Part 10

Wanda's POV

I ran to y/n trying to wake her up but she wouldn't open her eyes. Her pulse was slow and I began to get worried. I tell Tommy and Billy to stay with her while I deal with Agatha.

I flew up looking for her but she was nowhere to be found.

"Agatha, If you want my powers well too bad, I'm not giving it to you," I yelled in hope she would come out.

"Wanda, all you need to do is give me your powers. That's it, it'll all be over once you give me your powers."

"I'm not giving you my powers, you'll have to rip it out of my dead body"

"So be it," she said, trying to cast a spell on me.

I block them trying to shock her with a bit of electricity but she doesn't standstill.

"I'm not who you say I am Agatha"

"The Scarlet witch? Yes, yes you are."

"No, I'm not," I say "I don't cast spells, no one taught me magic"

"Oh, you didn't need someone to teach you. You just needed to be alone with her"

She stands still for a moment picking Y/N up

"What are you doing?" I ask. All I see is red

"I forgot the part of the book where you would do anything for her. Especially giving up your powers."

"Agatha"

"Say goodbye"

I forget the next few seconds.

Y/n pov

I wake up to Wanda and Agatha fighting. All I hear is my name

"Don't you dare touch her" said Wanda, everything goes red. Remember what I said about her. About how she becomes the most powerful with only red coming out of her hands and anger and sadness filled her head. I wasn't wrong.

I flew up trying to figure out what was going on. My mind was still dead asleep.

"Y/n you're finally awake"

I fly next to Wanda to protect her even though she doesn't need it.

"You love birds need to finally combine"

"If you don't combine defeating you will be so much easier"

She shoots Wanda.

All I saw was green.

Dark green to be exact.

The next thing I remember is Wanda on the ground nearly dead.

I catch my breath

She catches hers.

I don't see Agatha which makes me think we defeated her. It came with a cost though.

Wanda lays on the ground.

I kiss her on her head

"What happened?"

"I gave your my powers Y/N, to save the town"

Vision comes from behind kissing Wanda on her head. I stay quiet.

"I love you" he whispers in her ear

Millions of tears drop on Wanda's shirt. They're mostly my tears. Like I've said and many others have too, I'm very weak. Too weak.

Wanda doesn't say much. Before she took her last breath she says "I love you"

I say it back in front of the vision. Watching his face go in shock.

"What is that?" asks vision as he sees the hex getting smaller and smaller.

"I love you" I whisper in her ear.

"I love you" she whispers back as I disappeared

Wanda's pov

I would love to live in a world where I died instead but no. It could never be like that. Never.

In that scenario, I died but in real life, she died protecting me as she wanted

For that, I will always

Always

Love her