Chapter 3

King Von POV

I drove off and picked my phone up and dialed my nigga Durk to see where he was

"Ayyyyyooooo" his loud ass said.  "damn nigga , you loud af." he laughed "stfu what you want folks" I could tell he was in the studio "you at the studio?" I popped a bitch and went towards the studio "yeah its me and booka here come thru bitch" I laugh and hang the phone and turned my music up

started thinking about what I said to Lani, I wasn't lying I knew I fucked up and I knew she didn't want me to be there and I couldn't blame her. I hurt that girl and I did enough by doing that, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable at our own daughters party. I knew she wasn't inviting me but it made feel good to know she was willing to put her hurt aside for our daughter, but I wasn't gonna do that to her, I'm just happy she gave me the option to see her still and even spending the day with her.

I knew I could have told her about T and Brit but what was that gonna change? I still slept with them both while with her, I felt she didn't need to know because it wasn't gonna change anything for us so I kept that to myself . The one way I was gonna win Lani back was showing her I changed and that exactly what I was gonna do is show her. I was interrupted by durk calling my phone "ayyy meets us at club karma" he hung up on me before I could say no. I smacked my teeth and just drove there.

KEHLANI POV

I locked the door and I finally sighed, I didn't know I was holding in my breath till I got inside

I locked the door and I finally sighed, I didn't know I was holding in my breath till I got inside. I thought he would just accept my invitation but I was shocked and a little happy that he turned it down I didn't know if I was hundred percent sure if I was ready to be in the same place with everyone from his side just yet especially Tink and Annmarie. I haven't talked to them yet and I feel bad about it because I didn't mean to cut them off but I didn't want von in my life and that meant they couldn't be.

I stopped thinking about von and went upstairs to the studio and started playing the song again; it was called bad news. this song was about von, most of all the song on this are inspired by him and our relationship. when ever I listen to this song it makes me remember why I loved and cared about him so much and why I still do love him and care about him, but I wasn't ready to allow him back in just yet I need time to heal and think if that's exactly what I want and whenever that day comes I will know.