The dungeon

Silver opened the dungeon door and walked in slowly as she looked up and saw a pair of glowing hell fire red eyes looking back at her.

"I'm I'm here to give you something to eat." Silver replied softly as she heard him reply: "Why not come a little bit closer so I can see what you look like."

"Why so you can kill me? Do I really look that foolish?" Silver asked as she sat the tray as close as she could without him being able to grab her as she looked at him with molten silver eyes.

What silver didn't know was that he wasn't restrained and as she sat the tray down and without warning, he lunged at her and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her up and pinning her against the wall as he got in her face and snarled.

"My my my aren't you the pretty one?"Dg asked angrily as he started squeezing her throat with a tight death grip.

Silver could barely catch a breath and with what energy she had left she told him one thing. "If I'm to die this day, then let it be by your hand my brother as I too grow weary of this life of pain, loneliness and abuse."

Dg stopped and leaned in close to her inhaling the scent of her skin before releasing her and crying loudly. "Omg I almost killed you. Why did they send you in here for?"

"Because they wanted me to die." Silver said as she looked at him.

"There shall be retribution and revenge brought down on them." Dg said as he held his sister tight against him as they both cried.

"What did they do to you brother?" Silver asked through the tears.

"I was locked in a coffin with no way to contact anyone in the outside world, beaten until I had strips of flesh removed in the process and raped by some of the female members of the Kings own harem. What about you?"

"I was treated as a slave and beaten raped and tortured by the Kings guards." She cried as she showed him her body, hearing him growl loudly. "But I think I know how to give you the start of your vengeance brother."

"How's that?" Dg asked as he grinned a very dark grin that promised pain and agony.

Silver grinned as she reached out to the one harem girl who was known to be a masochistic, sadistic bitch. "Come to the basement, you know you wanna rape dg again, come on that's right." She said seductively as the woman made her way below to the dungeon door.

"I've returned." The woman said as she held several instruments of pain in her hands. She was caught unaware as she simply vanished and appeared in the cell.

Dg grinned as she approached him. "Well well well, you are as stupid as my sister said you were."

Her face paled as she saw Silver stand beside of dg. "But this can't be." Endeara said as she looked at them both.

"Awwwwww she looks terrified dg, without the rest of her harem to stop you from killing her." Silver chuckled.

"You two were never supposed to be reunited." Endeara exclaimed as she knew her time was running out.

"Enlighten us before you die." Dg said as he looked at her with glowing hypnotic eyes.

"The two of you alone could wipe out all the guards throughout the kingdom even as newborns so we took you away to try to take that from you both." She told him.

"So by beating, torturing, raping and brutalizing us? Not a very bright move my dear." Dg laughed as he saw her blood pumping just beneath the surface of her skin, but first she was gonna be raped and beaten and tortured before he killed her.

Silver growled low deep and with purpose as she looked at her brother. "May I at least help you with the torture dg?" She asked as her eyes glowed a cold jet black.