How it all started (February 2013)

Harry: age 19
Luke: age 16
Louis: age 22
Zayn: age 20
Liam: age 19
Niall: age 19
Ashton: age 18
Calum: age 18
Michael: age 17

February 25, 2013

"Harry, looking beautiful as always." Louis said, winking at Harry taking Harry's hand as he walked with him inside where he and the rest of the boys, along with 5SOS are going to be celebrating another night of tour.

"Thank you Lou." Harry giggled softly.

"If it isn't Harold Styles." Niall said as Harry, along with Louis and Luke walk into the living room and found Niall, Liam, Zayn along with Ashton, Michael and Calum there as well. They all had glasses of wine in their hands.

"Hey!" Luke says, offended that they didn't see him. "And me as well!"

"And you are..?" Ashton teases him as he scooted over to Luke where he is sitting on the couch to allow Harry to sit.

Luke shakes his head as he giggles and watches Harry sit in between Ashton and Michael. He's so beautiful. He just can't get over how amazing and handsome Harry is. He still doesn't know how lucky he was to have him.

"Let me have some of that wine." Harry says as he grabs the glass of red wine in Ashton's hand. "Very sophisticated."

"Hazza don't worry." Louis says, interrupting him. "We've already got shots too so now we're about to break out."

"And we now have the house to ourselves." Calum smirks as he falls onto the other couch.

"Luckily for you two." Ashton said as he looks over at Harry and Luke as he wiggled his eyebrows at them teasingly. "You get your own bedroom."

The other 6 boys are now making gagging noises at Harry and Luke and Harry giggles softly at them, already blushing as Luke smirks at him a little.

Ashton walks into the kitchen and he motions for everyone to follow him in there. He then holds up a bottle of vodka and he makes a show and pours 9 glasses of wine as the boys cheer him on. Luke sneakily walks up behind Harry and he hugs his back to his chest as he leans down kissing his neck.

"Okay ew." Ashton shakes his head at Harry and Luke. "Save that for the bedroom you two. You two can't go two seconds without touching each other."

Luke laughs softly as he spins Harry around and they face each other and he kisses him deeply just to make the other boys feel uncomfortable.

"I'm too innocent to see this!" Michael says as he gently pounds his head against the kitchen counter.

Harry giggles softly as he pulls away from the kiss with Luke and he then walks up to the glasses of wine. "Ash, thank you so much for pouring these glasses for me."

"Woah Harry," Michael smirks at him and then looks over at Luke and the other boys laugh. "You wanna chug them all?"

"To underage drinking!" Niall says as he holds up his glass.

Everyone laughs and they cheer and clink their glasses together and then chug them.

"I'm ready for round two" Harry says as he sets his glass down in front of Ashton.

"Wow, Lucas." Michael laughs softly as he puts down his glass. "He's going to get more drunk than you at this point."

"That he is." Luke smiles proudly as he looks at Harry as he drowns another shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys and Harry all decided to slow down after their third shot of wine and turned on some music to have some fun. They're all in the living room with the lights all turned off and the music that was playing. A few more people have joined the party at their house. Harry and Luke now have stayed close to each other so they don't lose each other. They're now facing each other and are jumping up and down as they scream out the lyrics to the song at each other. Michael and Calum are now in the middle of the living room and are completely wanting to do the warm on the floor. Liam is on the couch with some girl that none of other boys have ever seen before and Calum is just in the kitchen drinking some more shots.