READ MUST READ

guys I just found out that Javon doesn't even know if ashtray is actually dead. usually when a character dies at least in the show that I've watched they show the character dying and plus you can't shoot a kid not in the head it does not matter what they do you cannot shoot a kid in the head. And then he's working on the umbrella academy so he's gonna be in that but they're almost done filming so I feel like he's gonna come back and he's just in the hospital. they shot him somewhere else cause they realize they cannot shoot a kid in the head and he's in the hospital recovering and he'll probably go to Juvie for a couple years and a fez is also in the hospital because he got shot. I don't really think Faye went to jail or prison because she actually got down and she didn't resist.

and that's why it's not coming out till 2024, because Javon is working on other projects.but can we just talk about how they helped them. I mean she could helped a bit sooner but that is the moment I started loving her. Yeah I don't think ash is dead and that's final can't shoot a kid in the head and the most he's going to get is Juvie maybe for a long time but he could break out and he could break fez out they could be on the run together I'd love to see that in an episode just them on the run together if that does not happen in season three I am suing most definitely I'm suing.

COPY THIS LINK TO WATCH THE TIKTOK THAT LEAD ME TO MY THEORY

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSTHYXG/

LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK!!