Chapter One

Hi. Honestly, I don't have any idea of what I am doing. I unconsciously wrote this, all because of Guil :")

"Wah, it's Eclipse!!"

The teenage girl's grey eyes twinkled and her black hair swayed while she visibly bounced at the sight of her favourite singers' poster. They're everywhere! Just as one would expect from Tokyo.

"Hey Angelique," a hand rested on her shoulders, stopping her from bouncing in public, "we're going to miss the train at this rate."

"Ack!" The girl named Angelique winced at the realisation. "I'm so sorry, Ange. Let's hurry."

With that, she grabbed his hand and dragged the both of them inside the train before it's gate closed. Phew, we made it....

With a sheepish smile, the raven haired girl turned around to face her twin. "Once again, I'm sorry, Ange."

"It's fine." Her twin brother, Ange, stated with a faint smile, "I'm long used to your fangirling."

"Ehehe... Eclipse just completed their world tour. That's why, they're everywhere we look."

There weren't any seats left so they opted to stand by the door. Angelique glanced at her brother. The rays of the setting sun fell on his brown hair. His grey eyes seemed to stare off into great distance.

"Are you listening to Eclipse's songs again?" The raven haired girl asked.

"Mmm." Ange nodded.

A smile tugged at her lips. He really likes Guil-san's songs, doesn't he? Well, not that I don't understand how he feels. The way he sings is just so....capturing. But of course, Lost Eden and Eclipse are my absolute favourites!!

Her fangirl self squealed on the inside at the thought of her favourite groups of singers. I wish I could see them perform live, even if it's only once...!

*  * *  * * *  *

Once their train had reached Harajuku, they stepped off and walked for a while.

"Hmm.... where is the nearest and affordable hotel...?" Angelique muttered to herself as she scrolled down her phone.

"Guil..."

Huh? Hearing Ange's voice, she turned around to find her brother standing in front of Eclipse's poster. 'Astro Garden'.... that's where Guil-san's Eclipse used to sing, right?

"Maybe someday..." Ange stared at Guil's image admirably. The light smile that had appeared on her lips disappeared when her brother sighed audibly. "Not that I could actually ever sing."

"Ange." The brunette turned around at her call and found his sister staring at him with a sad look. "Why can't you...."

She didn't need to complete the sentence. They had lots of similar conversations for the boy to know what she was talking about.

Angelique took a step closer. ". . . I want to hear you sing, Ange. . .Becau-"

A noise cut her off. The source was.....

"Pannya."

"A panda?" Ange tilted his head in confusion.

"No, wait. A cat?"Angelique did the same. The panda lookalike cat called again, swaying its double tail. "Pannya."

H-How cute...!! The siblings walked towards the cat and crouched down. Angelique gradually extended her hand and petted it's head. A small blush coloured her cheeks. She was happy that the cat let her pet it. However, when Ange tried doing the same, it rejected him.