Thy Queendom Come

Ami is one of the girls who have different personality which she shows in their school. Ryuji and his friends knew this as she display this to Taiga. On their first day of meeting she is a nice person but when there's a little crowd or there's a group of people who knew her well she had a different attitude. Regardless people call her "mature" because of her life experiences and because of this a lot of people call her mature which causes her to think out of the box in some scenarios.

She's also a model in some magazines and appeared on it different times, while Y/N is a great guy. A student who actually is one of the famous students in schools even surpassing Yusaku Kitamura in the looks and even girls falling in love with him. But despite of this he dislikes the attention especially those he felt that they're just approaching him because of his popularity. He is a famous vlogger and appeared multiple times in different series and achieved a lot in his career.

Though he himself asked, When can I really have a great friend who got my back and not just because of my recent popularity? Or if not that even a girlfriend in that matter.

He met Ryuji, Taiga and Minori as he saw through their friendship and he id observant of Minori's action even trying to ask her multiple times. Is this an act? But she declines all of his accusations.

He sees also that Taiga aka Tiger has a huge crush on Kitamura which himself actually likes to observe for which plans she's doing. He eventually joined the group despite of the warnings from their classmates.

Y/N:" I really wish I have a friend like Ryuji or someone who I can depend on not to my same gender but a person who despite of my recent success well I wanted something genuine in my end."

Y/N has a lot of observations and wishes but at the end of the day he enjoys the company laughing and even though he sees through Minori's character well he knows she's doing it for their peers.

One day Ami introduces herself to which almost everyone is head over heels for her, the guys and girls admire her except for few people. For Y/N he sees this attitude in his work, he even saw Ami once. Ami approached Ryuji but she saw Y/N to which well she dragged him outside.

The students wondered why this happened though as Ami asked Y/N.

Ami:" Did I see you before in my workplace?... And arent you???"

Y/N " Yep, Kawashima you actually snobbed me before... And of course I noticed you that day.

Ami:" Really now... So you know? "

Y/N:" I know your act... Seen that much in our industry. Nothing to worry I won't interfere in your business."

Ami:" Very good so what's the catch of you hiding it? "

Y/N:" Nothing....."

Ami:" Oh really..."

Y/N:" I'm sure of it... Just be careful out there... "

As Y/N walks back to the classroom followed by Ami who acted nice to the others while being cautious by Y/N.

Ami still is observant about Y/N but as he said he didn't mentioned or told anyone about her true personality.

Things go by like in the anime/manga to the point of Kitamura telling Takasu of Ami's true personality as Y/N was also there but unnoticed.

Y/N then appeared from out of nowhere... Which Yusaku and Ryuji notices...

Ryuji:" Y/N, why are you here?"

Yusaku:" So you really know her other side didn't you..."

Y/N:" Not exactly but by my line of work, I've seen several people who acted like her.... And by the way Kitamura, look on your sorroundings as the person who you are finding for... Are not worth it... Same applies to you Takasu- kun. "

Y/N walks off as he gives off a smile to Ami and Aisaka.. And exited the store...

The story continues what would happen next comment down below.