Confrontation

Two famous person's are in the classroom with people staring at them. Y/N with his usual friends stayed with his friends, While Ami socialized with her "nicer" attitude.

Y/N for his character, never breaks his promises as he lets his classmates know who she really is. But the only thing he wishes was for her to be herself when socializing.

Ami talks with Y/N after the class. While walking outside the school premises. (Instead of Kitamura joining Ami)

Ami:" So... What do you think of my heh, character?"

Y/N:" It's amazing on how you handled this character of yours eh..."

Y/N:" So Takasu kun knows your character eh Kawashima."

Ami:" It doesn't matter if they know it.. I'm not bothered even by Aisaka..."

Y/N:" Even Kushieda? "

Ami:" Nah.. Tsssk"

Y/N thinks to himself... " So Kawashima is not the only one who got this character, I'm not convinced also of Kusheida's character after all... Heh, seen a lot of girls acting like that.."

Ami:" Hey Y/N... Y/N, Are you out of your mind... I'm talking with you... The model!"

Y/N:" Yeah, yeah... "

Ami:" Tsssk... I'm going... "

Y/N:" Okay... See ya tommorow... "

Ami:" Pfffttt. "

The next day

Y/N is now exiting the school... Earlier that day there is a special clause for him and that he is the only student who was allowed to bring a phone in the classroom, due to the nature of his work. When Ami joined the school she told the staff that she will be off work... Thus Y/N has the access of his managers but the usage has its limits.

Y/N then notices when he saw Ami that she is quitely scared, it is the first time he saw a genuine fear as he stares up and saw a man with a camera...

Y/N:" Freaky... Well I need to take care of this..."

Y/N then appears at the back of the man who had the camera... While Ami was with Takasu, and Taiga was confronting the boy. "

Y/N then destroyed the camera of the man, and scared him off... As the others chased over him, Y/N followed... Ami then scares off the man, she stares up to Y/N and walks up to him...

Ami:" We're even... "

Y/N:" Still egoistic... Queen? "

Ami" Tsk... "

The others stared up to the two as they left to their seperate ways...

Ami then blushes... :" Looks like this boy is interesting, Why are you like that Y/N... Hmmmmm, hehehe" As she thinks that thought to herself...

Y/N then calls Taiga to which when she answered he notices the voice of Takasu... :" Hey, Taiga any idea of what is our assignment earlier?"

Taiga:" Ehhhh. HEY YOU DOG WHAT IS OUR ASSIGNMENT!!?!!!??"

Ryuuji:" English, page 69, check the intonations of the words..."

Taiga:" You heard him right Y/N!"

Y/N:" Yeah, Yeah ehh say are you living in the same house with Ryuuji? "

Taiga:" Not technically, but we are neighbors.. "

Y/N:" Oh okay say my thanks also to Ryuuji eh.. "

Taiga:" Sure sure... "

Y/N then lays to his bed..:" Everyone is interesting as this is a life that I wish I can maintain for a long time... "

YOU RECIEVED A MESSAGE

Mcmahon:" Hey kid, have you decided to join us for a commentary on our show? "

Khan:" Hey kid, take up my offer I'll give you a better offer than him.. "

Carter:" Kid.. Please take my emails and read them... "

Bischoff:" Hey, kid if you have the time can you join my podcast? "

Jericho:" If you have the time, visit my concert and lets talk in my podcast for your recent success eh.. "

Y/N then checks all of the messages as these are huge messages... As he stares back in his room...

Y/N:" Looks like you and I got a lot of things to do eh... Well its not that bad for a champion like me anyways... "

As the story continues..m