Pool days

Mari x Chat

''You look hot'' she said biting her lip and looking at me. I smirked and picked her up over my shoulders jogging down the step to the pool outside. I sat her down and jumped in splashing her

 I came by the edge watching her laughing as she pouted and took off the kimono beach wear to reveal

Her curves and her larges breast cupped perfectly in the bikini she put tied up her hair and jumped in next to me splashing me I laughed and went under water and pulled her down ''are you trying to kill me'' she complained when she swam away I lau...

Her curves and her larges breast cupped perfectly in the bikini she put tied up her hair and jumped in next to me splashing me I laughed and went under water and pulled her down ''are you trying to kill me'' she complained when she swam away I laughed and she came out and sat on the edge. I came to her and put myself between her legs while she put her arms around my neck.

I pulled her into the water wrapping her legs around my waist as I held her ass in my hands she looked at me in the eyes looking at my lips slowly closing the space between us. I watched as we connected our lips with a lust full kiss exploring each other's wall as we fought for dominance with our tongue, she moaned into the kiss as her hands played with the hair to back of my head. I smiled against the kiss squeezing her ass making her moan into my mouth.

She pulled away for air before leaving quick pecks on my lips smiling I blushed and she blushed also watching her lips before kissing her again as I let us sink down into the water she pulled away and swam up and I followed ''way to ruin the perfect kiss'' she splashed I smirked ''perfect kiss huh'' she blushed and looked away before diving into the water. I followed her and watched her ass as she swam.

She came up and I swam to her wrapping her legs around me. I held her ass squeezing it making her blush I kissed her lip leaving sloppy kisses all over her going down to her neck and her breasts leaving hickeys all over her smooth soft skin. 

I moved her bra swirling her large pink bud with my tongue as moans escaped her plump lips.

I stuck my finger into her panties leaving them at her entrance as she moaned into the kisses. I moved it from the way putting it into her entrance exploring her walls. 

''Even though we are in the water I can still feel how wet you are'' she blushed letting a moan out. 

I stuck another finger in her and then she started to move up and down on them pleasuring herself she sped up and I inserted another finger in her pumping the three fingers in and out of her as she moaned out still moving around them.

Her walls began to tighten signaling she was close she sped up and soon came around my long muscular fingers I left my fingers in her getting out of the pool and sitting her on the pool chair 

I pulled my fingers out of her watching her white thick semen leaked out her pussy she blushed and leaned her head back as I pulled her pantie away so I can see her cumming again a lot more leaving a trail on the chair. I smirked at this before attacking her entrance with my tongue.

I licked all the semen up swallowing every drop. I picked her up and sat down placing her between my legs, taking her panties off and pumping three fingers in her as she moaned and groaned around them alerting a teenage boy in the backyard looking over the wall as we made out on a beach chair watching her moan as I pumped my fingers in her faster making her moaning heavier leaving the boy a blushing mess. I smirked and added another finger in her as she squeezed the sides of the chair in pleasure.

I pumped them faster groaning as I went hard the boy watched in awe as I pulled out and mari's cumming pussy squirted all over as she came all over with her thick semen oozing out of her pussy. I dug my fingers in her pulling them out and watching them with awe as her thick semen dripped down my fingers I pushed them into her mouth and she sucked out them swirling them around as she moaned.

She looked up and saw the boy and went full red I smirked ''He just got live sexy porn'' I laughed while she blushed and pulled me inside with her. I pinned her against the wall grinding my dick against her pussy making her moan out I pulled away and watched as cum dripped down her legs. I smirked and walked off upstairs to change I came out some minutes after and Mari was sleeping nude on her bed.

I smiled and went back to my room where I jerked off for a bit squirting my cum on my chest before I took a bath and fell asleep.

Part of my in love with my boss story...