The Knock

TW: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑇𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚣𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 light crackling coming from the fire as i made myself some chamomile tea. I sat down on my armchair and was about to take a sip when suddenly there was a knock at my door.

𝙸ve never had visitors before , mainly because i live in a snowy biome away from any towns. The closest one to me is about 100𝟶 miles away! I put down my tea and begin to walk towards the door. '𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛' 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎! 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚌𝚎 , 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛?!

𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚞𝚢? 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚔, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎? 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 lime green that shined so brightly in the light, the other was like red roses so red it was like his eyes were a garden. He was shivering he looked ill, before i could rush him inside the stranger collapsed in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

Tubbo picked up the tall man and set him on his couch. He examined him, his arms were frozen and burnt from what he could only assume was water.  He felt his body tempature, it was as cold as ice. Tubbo then moved the stranger to the arm chair closest to the fire and covered the stranger with warm wool blankets. He looked for wraps and medicine to put on his burns.

Tubbo came back with purple wraps and some medicine and began to wipe off the ice that was burning his arm. He then put on the medicine and began to wrap his arms.

He left to go make some warm tea for him and the tall stranger he was taking care of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚛. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚒𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 , 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎! 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚞𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 singing 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 , 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎. 𝙽𝚘! 𝙽𝚘! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎??

Nobody's pov:

𝚆𝚑en he was just about to get up, a small goat hybrid walked in hold two tea cups. His hair was fluffy and was a hazelnut brown with a orange hue. His bangs covered his eyes but you could still see how his face was covered in freckles like how the stars cover the night sky. His voice sounded angelic so safe and warm. Ranboo stood there admiring the stranger like a angelic being just walked in.

Tubbos pov:

I was singing a little song about bee's because I had put honey in the tea. When I walked out I saw the strangers garden eye's examining me. I blushed slightly and put down the tea on the small wooden coffee table in between the arm chair and the couch. "Hello handsome, it's nice to see you're awake"!

I noticed his cheeks go red it was quite cute-
Mmm well maybe I shouldn't think some rando is cute, maybe he is dangerous, dangerously cute. I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I was making eye contact the whole time. I cleared my throat. "Tea"?
The stranger nodded and took the tea gently out of my hands. He doesn't seem too bad maybe I can trust him.

Ranboos POV:

He called me handsome!!! I was flustered that's for sure. Maybe he isn't being serious, a joke maybe? It has to be , who would like a disgusting monster like me. I look up to see him staring into my eyes. I could actually see his too, they were a beautiful ocean blue that twinkled so brightly in the warm lantern lights, it was so easy to get lost in them. I guess he realized our eyes were locked when he broke it with offering me some tea. I nodded and took it from his hands gently so I wouldn't seem rude. He seems so kind I wish I could stay here with him forever, I don't even know his name yet , but I feel so safe with him, like I'm home.

I snapped back from my thoughts to notice he was speaking.
"My name is Tubbo by the way what's yours?"
He said enthusiastically

"I-I'm Ranboo"

"Well ranboo your arms are burnt along with your legs so you're gonna have to stay here and rest for about a week before you can go back to...erm.. whatever you were doing, so you're stuck with me until then."

I didn't realize before he mentioned it but he was right I was in a horrible condition. When he said I had to stay here I was actually quite happy. I wanted to stay , just to see him. I didn't realize until I heard a swoosh sound that my tail was wagging. I grabbed it quickly but I think it was too late because I heard giggling right next to me.

"Excited to stay with me huh boo"

I blushed at the nickname, but there was no hiding it
I was excited to be here
Here with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the first part
It's my first time writing
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE SECOND PART SOON 🥲
might strive to post each Saturday
Until then
Byeeeee