Morning (yes im great at making titles)

Nobody's pov:

The sky was beginning to turn a light shade of blue, the sun was coming up and the two were chatting all night.

Tubbo was telling Ranboo about his work and how he is a potion brewer for many people out in the towns yet he never has formally met his costumers since he doesn't deliver the potions himself.

As tubbo was speaking he realized the garden eyed man was asleep so peacefully

Tubbos POV:

I looked towards ranboo, I realized he drifted off to sleep. He looked so peaceful and calm, I noticed he was still shivering a bit so I walked to the closet to get more blankets.

When you are all alone up here you have nothing better to do than to make blankets when you're bored, the only company I ever got was from my friend, Tommy, but he hasn't been able to come over since his wings were injured the last time he tried to come visit. We communicate still through our communicators he built for us.

I grabbed a fluffy and thick purple blanket hoping this would do the trick. The sun finally peaked its way into the cabin shining light on Ranboo's skin. He is so lovely I thought, I could feel my face warming up. 'Is it hot in here' I thought to myself.

I covered Ranboo gently and the shivering seemed to stop.
I put out the fire since the sun was here to warm up the cabin a bit and also because I didn't want to overheat Ranboo.

I smiled softly while admiring Ranboo in his peaceful sleep until I heard a buzz from my communicator

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢
𝑇𝑈𝐵𝐵𝑂 𝑀𝑌 𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝑀𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑀𝐴𝑌𝐵𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐴 𝑃𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝐵𝐼𝑇 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐿???

𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘
𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡,𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒,𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑛.

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢
𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡,𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐵𝑈𝑆𝑌 𝐷𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐵𝑈𝑆𝑌 𝑈𝑁𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑃𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆!!

𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘
𝑈ℎ𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟.

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇??
𝑊𝐷𝑌𝑀 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑋𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐴 𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅??

Tubbo POV:

Just as I was about to explain Ranboo woke up.

"Tubbo?.." he said in a tired voice

It was so peaceful it made me drown in red

"You okay tubbo?" He asked

I was blushing madly
"Yeah boo don't worry about it, I'm gonna go make us some breakfast"
I rushed into the kitchen and turned on the sink splashing my face with water

Am I really in love with this guy already??

꧁𖦹⍟𖦹꧂
Sorry for the short chapter been a bit busy but my break is soon so i promise longer chapters<3
Love you guys
Byeeee