Sex Android (H/F)

Recently rising in popularity, Sexdroids are custom built robots to fits your sexual desires. They are marketed as the perfect sex partner and wonderful companions. They're somewhat cheap (as cheap as a custom built robot can be) and arrive fairly quick. It's absolutely perfect, so why don't you get one too?

The customization process:
• Model (genetalia; do you want a bot with a dick or a vagina?)
• Appearance (skin tone, hair, eyes, beauty marks, birthmarks, etc. etc. As well as dick and breast size)
• Name/Identification (Take this part seriously. You need to give the full name and ID number if something goes wrong and you need to repair your sexdroid)

After you receive your sexdroid, your given another website and passcode to finish setting them up. You get to choose a personality for them, and can link other people or characters you want them to act like. Tou can also choose some things that they'd be into. They are built with an extremely advanced AI, so they'll learn as they go along and the kinks with the set up are just a starting point for them. And it's all done! Have fun with your expensive sex toy!

NEW SHIT
• Protocols: In the customization process, you can install protocols. If you say an activation phrase to start a sequence of actions. For example, "I'm sleepy" can start an aftercare or bedtime routine. "I'm hungry" can start some sort of food process, whether it's making food or going out to buy food.