Double Rainbow

2 weeks later
Katy pov
Today John goes back on tour and I'm left at home 2 months pregnant with a 5 year old. So we have to make this last day with him count.
I shake out of my thought when I hear my name.
" katttyy !" John moans from beside me. I turn over to find my lover staring at me. I smile
at the thought. "What?Sweetie" I reply.
"Me You Britt are going to Disney Land. I rented it out so we won't be bothered."
Not that John and I didn't love our jaty-kats. We need privacy.
I get up and put on my robe.
"Jonny Im gonna go get Britt up and do her hair k ?" I lean over the bed and peck his lips.
I walk away and head to Brittons room. I knock on the door.
"Who is it?" she says
"Mommy" she opens the door but as soon as I was about to walk in she blocked the door with Mr.Nugget in her arms. She's wearing the Left Shark onesie I personally designed for her  "No no what's the secret code mommy ?" she says nose with a nose crinkle .
I laugh and try to get past her.
She looks at me serious and says " I'm not kidding mommy!"
"Ok let me see ..….. Pizza!!!?"
"Nope" she says while shaking her head.
"Let me see you love pizza,me and daddy,Mr.Nugget, your favorite month is october because of yours and my birthday." "10-25-04" I say while smirking because she know it's right .
"Damn it.... Mr.Nugget we have to Change it" she says yelling whispering at Mr.Nugget.
"Britton Makenzi Mayer do not ever say that" I say pretty pissed.
I move her aside and enter her room. I walk into her closet and pick out her white jeans maybe not the best idea when we're going to Disneyland and she's 5
a teal cashmere sweater that had a cat on it and her teal converse low cut. I handed her her clothes and she went into the bathroom to change. 2 minutes later she comes out with her brush and hair spray. I put her hair in a high pony tail not to high,and a teal bow at the top. She put on her teal cat earrings and her promise ring John gave her.
She puts everything up but somthing in the cornor catches my eye . My very first guitar.
"Britton what is mommy's guitar doing in your room?" I shoot her a glare.
She looks at me with sorry eyes I can't help but forgive her.
"Sweets I'm not mad just what  are you doing with it ? "
She says"sorry.....I can play mommy like daddy." she says getting happy.
I look at her and say " So....play me somthing little Miss. I can Play Like my daddy". I hand her the guitar and she strums a familiar song . To be 5 1/2 she can play really good.
She takes a deep breath and sings.

Oh no did I get to close
Oh did I almost see whats really on the inside
All your insecurities
All your dirty laundry never made me blink one time.

She strums the last cord and I smile.
"What do you wanna be when your grow up Britt?"
"Like you Mommy" she says smiling."I love u sweets "
"I love you too"
"Now I smell Bacon you know what that means ??"
We both say in sync "daddy's cooking!!!"