Akahana Akane

[Basics]
Name: Akahana Akane
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Status: Alive
Birthday: November 5th
Blood Type: O+
Hometown: Originally Takarazaki, but moved to Mitakihara at a young age.

[Appearance]
Hair Color: Coral Pink
Eye Color: Scarlet
Hair Style: Long and wavy.
Height: 5"3'
Weight: 170 lbs
Magical Girl Outfit:

Akahana wears a beautiful coral cocktail dress, high heels tightly strapped at her ankles with her soul gem placed on her left thigh, held by a pink band. Her hair is placed into a long ponytail, but only at Akahana's discretion. She mostly just lets her hair flow freely.

[Magical Girl]
Wish: "I wish.. For rain."

Symbol: A water droplet.
Soul Gem Color: Coral, but translucent and bubbly, like water.
Weapon: She directs water with her hands, and has the ability to conjure water from nothing.

[Witch]
Name: Agnes of the Flood
Nature: Peaceful
Title: Witch of Raging Waters
Appearance: A steam boat that is constantly flowing upon the waters it conjures, giving her mobility to go really anywhere, whenever she wants. The walls of the steam boat are tinged coral, reminiscent of the attire the magical girl wore. Her minions are the steam boat's passengers that can often be seen at the railings, basking in the glory of Agnes's labyrinth.

Familiars:

Rosa (Fish headed figures in dresses. Their duty is to enjoy the journey with Agnes and marvel in the beauty of the landscape.)

Leonardo (Headless men in suits with crab claws. Their duty is to protect the passengers from any assailants that may try to ruin everyone's vacation.)

Adam (Cuttlefish-like aberrations that hover throughout the halls within Agnes, looking to lure magical girls in with their bright display of colors.)

Seraphina (A singular minion, and probably the most powerful, she is the conductor. One could say that Seraphina is the real witch and Agnes is just a doll, she resembles a tall woman, her skin composed of sea shells, her hair a long, coral waterfall. Whenever a magical girl is near, she will signal Leonardo and Adam to do their work. If they are incapacitated, she will unleash the raging waters of a flood against you.)