swimming pool

Me, Ziggy and Cindy got dressed up in our swimming suit and went in the swimming pool. when we met up at the swimming pool i pushed Cindy and Ziggy and then she jumped in it. "NANCY OMG I GOT SCARED." said Cindy. then we all laughed. suddenly we heard a sound that said "Rudd has fun?" and you DON'T have to be a genius to know who it was. Nick. i said "Nick fuck off i am just having fun with my friends and u aren't even 1 of them." and then the next thing what he said got me VERY mad. He said "yet. maybe we'd become lovers" and he gave a WINK. this is the time that i literally would get VIOLENT. i screamed "OUT. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. ONLY IN MY NIGHTMARES." and then he said "Rudd is mad oohhh scary" and he walked away LAUGHING. I hated him more than anyone else does. I wanted to kick him so hard. Or even kill him. Like anything so he would mind his own fucking business. I was literally so mad so i tried to calm myself down. suddenly someone pushed me and a lot of water was splattering. IT WAS ALICE! i said " ALICEEEEEE" and then Alice said "NANCYY" and then we hugged eachother. Then Ziggy and Cindy came back. i didn't even notice that they were gone so i said "WAIT U GUYS WERE GONE?" and then Cindy answered "Yeah we were bored by the whole drama between u and Nick." and i said "Even worse that he keeps on calling me names and he is my FUCKING roommate" and then Ziggy wanted to laugh and said "Act like i am Nick Goode. And i was READY to pop off. "You fucking bitch literally i hate u so so so so so much like i want to kick u in your nuts SO bad and if i would have a chance to kick someone as hard as i can dont even let me think a SECOND i am already choosing u so i hope u will fucking back off and NEVER talk to me and mind your own fucking business you dumb fuck." and then they all laughed "Okay i see u are very but like very mad right now so lets go archering?" asked Alice and then we all screamed "YES LET'S GO RN!!"