001 - AWKWARD REUNION ?!

▬▬▬

2009—"SO, FUJISAKI-SAN

2009—"SO, FUJISAKI-SAN... THANKS FOR MEETING UP WITH ME." GOJO GREETS THE GIRL. He set down a folder on the table and opens it up "A little birdie told me that in 1996, you met a certain someone we've been looking for." he smiles at her.

"Gojo... was it? What exactly do you want from me?"

"Toji Zenin. You familiar?" he doesn't give her a moment to answer "Of course you're familiar with him. Fujisaki-san, were you in a romantic relationship with him?"

She gulps. She shakes her head before getting up from her seat "If you want to find out more about him, don't ask me. I won't be much help."

"Oh but you're our only lead." he slides a picture towards her "Toji Zenin is missing. No one could track him. So maybe if you have any idea where he is-"

"I don't."

"I beg to differ."

"I haven't seen him in seven years, okay? He has a wife and a kid-"

"Unless you had his kid, I'm pretty sure there's no one else." Gojo shrugs. Confused, Y/n turns back and furrowed her brows "Excuse me?"

"Something interesting I found out was that you're married to him."

There was a moment of silence.

"Fuck." she curses. She does remember. But it completely slipped out of her mind. Since she only thought of it as a simple prank, she didn't think much of it. Plus it was years ago.

"Ah so I wasn't just seeing things. I'm surprised he even got married!"

"He made me sign a bunch of papers and afterwards he told me they were legal marriage papers. And I didn't take him seriously." she sighed. She plops down her seat and looks at the file.

Her eyes widened when she saw his last name was different.

"Wait. Why Fushiguro?"

"That was the last name of his first deceased 'wife'. Since they didn't really marry, he just changed his last name. His second wife was also found dead."