Introduction and About

Hi little ones! If you ever feel bored or lonely in littlespace, you have come to the right place! I will try my very best to write stories to comfort your little hearts and remind you how safe you feel with mommy or daddy, or to distract you whenever you need it.

My stories are completely nonsexual. I cannot control nor do I care who reads them, I just ask that they are NOT shared in any NSFW/sexual context! If you aren't sure, please feel free to ask!

Trigger warnings will be placed where necessary, and you may want to avoid these specific chapters when regressed! Remember, most littles regress due to trauma and mental illnesses, so sometimes littlespace isn't the happiest place. I think it is important to show that!

Most stories will portray a caregiver/regressor dynamic, and the caregiver will often be called things like mommy or daddy. If this makes you uncomfortable, I advise you don't read! Some stories will also be written in more of a bedtime story style, with fantasy/unrealistic elements, where anything can happen!

I intend for my chapters to be about 1000 words or less, enough to give setting and detail to the stories but not too long as to lose the attention of the little ones reading! Some may be quite a bit shorter, but they shouldn't get too much longer than that. 

I believe that is all I have to say! I'll start posting chapters soon, and feel free to leave me ideas! If you would like to reach me, I am most active on Instagram under the username papaspuppygirl.