╰┈➤ 6. In Love With The Mafia's Son: Nero Vanetti ✎

Pairing: Nero Vanetti x GN Reader

Word Count: 2413

Summary: After working with the Vanetti family for some time, you start to develop feelings for the eldest son.

Side-note: e/c: eye color | h/c: hair color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've known Nero Vanetti and his family ever since you were kids. You always hung out with Nero and his friend Vanno Clemente.

When you all got older, you all worked under the Vanetti family that was once the Moreno family, but because of a feud with the Gallassias family, Don Vanetti killed Don Moreno so that he could be the next don.

You were one of Nero's right hand men, along with Vanno, Barbero, Tigre, and others. You were hesitant at first to work with them, but as time went on, you got used to it.

Recently, a guy named Avilio Bruno started working with Nero and you met him at Fio's and Ronaldo's wedding.

You were sitting down at the table after you had saw the commotion that Vanno and Ronaldo had made.

"You need to calm down, Vanno," you say to him, sitting in the seat next to him.

"Ah, Y/N," said Vanno, noticing your presence. "Fio shouldn't be marrying that man. She doesn't love him!"

"Well, we can't fight with the don."

"She's not wrong," said Barbero. "Oh, this is Avilio Bruno by the way."

Barbero motioned his hand to the young, black haired man standing next to him.

"Nice to meet you," you say to him, extending your hand for a handshake. "I'm Y/N, Nero's and Vanno's childhood friend."

"Nice to meet you too," said Avilio, shaking your hand. "I look forward to working with you."

"Same here, Avilio."

Later that day, you were sitting at the table with Nero, Vanno, Barbero, and Tigre eating dinner together.

Vanno had brought out the soup that he just made and Nero was about to start eating, but Vanno stopped him and reminded him to pray before they ate.

After prayer, everyone started eating.

"Mmm, this is really good," said Nero.

"Ow, ow ow," cried Tigre when he tried to eat some of the soup. "I'm not going to be eating for a while."

"This is really good, Vanno," you complimented.

 "If it's coming from your mouth then I'm going to believe that it isn't flattery," said Vanno.

"It could be," you say to him. "But you never know."

"By the way, Nero, are we going to kill Fango?" asked Vanno, looking at Nero while pouring Tigre's soup into his platter.

"No," replied Nero simply.

"What! How are we going to avenge Tronco then?" you lashed.

Vanno joined in, shouting, "He would have died for nothing!"

"Alright alright, we'll kill him," said Nero. "But we won't be the ones pulling the trigger."

"Finally, you're using your own brain to think," you sneered at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Nero raised one of his eyebrows looking at you.

"Oh nothing. Poor Barbero has no purpose anymore then if you keep using your own brain."