10

Chapter 10.

I was driving over to Matt's house and stopped at a light. Out of no where I started to get a bunch of notifications. I picked up my phone and pulled over into a parking lot. They were all from Twitter and there was one text from Matt. The first thing I did was go on Twitter. They were all mad tweets from Matt,s fans. One said, "@katiekleme WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? FIRST YOU SHUT MATT OUT OF YOUR KIDS LIFE THEN YOU GO AFTER HIS BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND NICOLE? GO AWAY AND STOP RUINING EVERYONES RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!!" What did I do? The other said, "@katiekleme you're ugly inside and out. Good thing your kid doesn't look completely like you." The next, "@katiekleme I feel bad for little Austin. Matt and Nicole should get full custody of him.. They would be way better parents to him then you ever could be." I don't even know what I did to any of these people. Talking about me is one thing but, once you bring Austin into this and my parenting it's serious. I was scrolling through my notifications trying to find a clue to what I did. Until I saw a tag to one of Nicole's tweets. It said, "Ifi don't have Matt what's the point? Whatever.. there you go guys Katie can have him. Bye I guess." What is she gonna do? Kill herself? I scrolled down and saw everyone saying how much they hate me and how they would rather have her and Matt together than him and I. I checked the text from Matt and it said, Maybe it's best if you just drop Austin off from now on." I was so upset. I responded back, "Why? I thought that you liked when I came over?" He responded, "Well now I think it's best if we just don't hang out. Just drop Austin off for a weekend." I respond, "Alright.. I'll be right over with him." I was so sad. Matt and I were becoming friends again. Now that all went crashing down. I drove to Matt's house and once I got there Austin knew where we were. He was so happy. I got his diaper bag and food out of the back of the car. I knocked on the door and it opened to Matt. He smiled at Austin not even acknowledging me until I handed him everything. Right when I handed him to Matt my heart sank into my stomach. He sighed, "So I'll come back on Monday?" Matt nods in agreement. I said bye to Austin and turned to go back to my car once I was back in my car Matt walked back inside and shut the door. I just drove home and got into sweatpants and a tee. Then I lied down on the couch and watched Netflix. Then I got a notification on Twitter. Some one tagged me in a tweet. It was Nicole's tweet they tagged me in. It was a picture of her and Austin and the caption said, "Love this little cutie of ours ❤️" I got so sad and realised that the only person I had here wasn't here now. I picked up my phone and called one person I hadn't talked to in so long. My mom. We talked all night and she said that she wanted me to come out to Virginia on Monday for her birthday on Tuesday. She was gonna just be with her friends but, she wanted to see Austin. I sighed. I have to get him on Saturday so we can fly in on Sunday morning. I picked up my phone and called Matt. He didn't pick up so I just left a message, "Hey Matt it's Katie. Um so I need you call me back once you hear this message. Um.. I need to pick Austin up tomorrow because of a family thing back in Virginia. So if you could just call me back that would be great." After that I just went to sleep. I woke up and it was 2:57 pm I got up and threw clothes of mine and Austin into two bags. I then took a shower and changed into leggings and a tee. Then I just put my hair up and my light make up on. I grabbed my backpack purse and our bags and put the bags in the trunk. I then went inside and grabbed his stroller. I bought the tickets last night so there's no worrying about that. It's now 6:48 pm and the only flight I could find was tonight at 11:30 pm. So I had a couple of hours to get him ready for the plane ride. I got in my car and called Matt. He finally answered, "Hello?" He said questionably. I respond, "Matt? Hey it's Katie. Look change of plans I left a message for you saying I needed to pick Austin up. I need to pick him up right now." He sighed, "Why do you have to pick him up?" I stop at a stop light and plug my phone into the car charger I have and then continue talking, "Him and I have a flight tonight at 11:30 pm." "Where are you guys going?" I groan, "Were going to Virginia. For my mom's birthday. Is it okay? If my mother sees her grandchild? Huh?" "Okay you don't have to give me a bitchy attitude just, because I wanted to know where you were taking MY son. I just was asking. Sorry that I just wanted to spend time with my son." I roll my eyes, "Look in coming right now so can you jut have his stuff and him ready?" "Yeah whatever." I groan, "I'm not joking Matt." I then hung up before he could respond to me with a bullshit come back.

.............................................................

Such a long chapter for the three or four days I didn't update. 980 words to me exact... haha btw you guys wanna do like a Q&A thing? Cause I am board and I'm on my way back from Tennessee. Comment your questions.