When Forces Collide *Chapter 1*

*Italy*

They were all gathered around as she stood in the middle trying to read what they were thinking. Finally they're leader spoke,

"Evelyn my daughter , we have a mission for you."

She looked at the council with confusion in her eyes and she asked,

"What is thy bidding father?"

"We need you to go to Washington and check on the Cullens and their human, Isabella."

Evelyn snarled at this request as she said,

"I certainly will not."

Aro sighed knowing how hard headed his daughter was and he said,

"Daughter, please? She is to be turned and wr have to know that this has been done."

Evelyn stared hard at her maker and she saw the look of defeat in his eyes and she aaid,

"I will do your bidding my father." And she turned and headed towards her room.

When Alec saw this he asked,

"Do you think she can handle such a task?"

Aro smiled and answered,

"I created her, I know that she'll do my bidding just well."

Little did Aro know that Forks would change his daughter's life forever.

*In Forks*

She came out of her daze and a voice asked,

"What did you see, Alice?"

She looked at the golden eyes staring at her and she responded,

"They're coming Edward."

Edward looked at Alice confused and asked,

"Who?"

"Aro and his clan. They want to make sure that Bella's been changed." Alice answered.

Edward huffed,

"That's unreal, Carlisle."

Carlisle looked at Edward and replied,

"Edward, they have to make sure that we were telling the truth."

"Well I'm not turning her!"

"Edward?"

But it was too late, the front door slammed and they heard the screech of tires and knew that Edward had to be on his own.

"Carlisle?"

"Let him be Alice, he'll come around." The vampire patriarch said.

*In La Push*

The russet wolf was just about to run across the borderline, separating the treaty line between the wolves and the vampires, when it caught whiff of a different scent. The wolf couldn't decipher what the scent was when it didn't cross over the treaty line, but followed where the scent was coming from.

The scent led him deep into the forest when it saw what was going on. He saw one of them, the "cold ones" draining the life of a human. Right as the wolf was about the attack, the vampires must have caught the wolf's scent, because the lifeless body was dropped and soon red eyes were looking into the eyes of the wolf. Her eyes grew redder as the wolf lept towards then vampire.

*The next morning*

*At the Cullen's residence*

Jacob stood outside the door thinking,

"Damn blood suckers."

"Hello Jacob." Edward said as he opened the door greeting the native.

"Damn mind reader." Jacob thought in his head as Edward smirked.

"What did you need wolf?"

"I came to tell you to tell your friend not to kill on our land."

"Friend?" Edward asked.

"Yeah, gray cloak, red eyes, smells bad." Jacob answered.

When Edward heard this, his eyes grew angry as he turned to the side and called,

"Carlisle!"

In meer seconds the young doctor was at Edward's side saying,

"Yes?"

"They're here." Edward responded.

When Carlisle heard this, he knew who Edward was referring to. Jacob watching their interaction asked,

"Who's here?"

Carlisle was just about to answer when he saw the gray cloaked figure just inches behind Jacob. The figure slowly started to walk towards Carlisle as she caught a whiff of Jacob's scent and snarled. Jacob hearing this quickly turned around. Right as he felt himself ready to attack, he looked deep into red eyes and he felt frozen to the ground when all he could see was the one in front of him. The figure smirked as Jacob shook his head wondering what was going on. When he focused on the figure again, he realized what had happened. He had imprinted on a vampire.

*Chapter 1 End*