𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘯-𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯

𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♫ ❝ ' 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 '𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴𝘢𝘮, 𝘫𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴,

𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴.

𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

' 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 —

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ♫

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 . . . 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙 - 𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 & 𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦.

. *ੈ 𓆞 。 ゚➴ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the edge of the Alcor, your legs dangling off the edge, back leaning against a hard wooden pole. Uncomfortable on the spine, but a grounding sense of familiarity with the sea spray coating your skin kept you there — rooted in place, despite the mediocre conditions. Gentle waves washed up against your legs, splashed your clothes, yet no storm would ever be able to dampen your resolve, wither your formidability. None.

A familiar smile was accompanied by a wave - of a hand this time. You gazed up at the crow's nest, the movement catching your sight from the corner of your eye - the first thing you managed to notice, when your gaze flicked to the higher platform, was simply ivory hair framing a smiling expression. A familiar red streaked its way through the pale white, creating a stark, memorable contrast as the owner gently gazed below. "Ah, Kazuha," you said, a half-smile adorning your features as he lowered his waving hand. "How are you?" He asked.

Your response was quick and short-lived, but sweet. You turned your head back out to the sea, and he turned his to the sky.

It's a nice feeling being loved, isn't it?

Well, you wouldn't know. You wouldn't know that you're feeling loved, for you have nothing to compare it to.

You'll only miss it when it's gone—

or maybe, you won't recall.