~I had already lost to the bullet~

"You broke me First" by 'Tate McRae'

If you have read this far, it means you're
Enjoying the story...drop a ⭐️ if you wish to read on...

ENJOY!✌️

Chapter2

Kandace

I've never experienced a man's touch before, as I said I was waiting for my prince to come along, someone that could really capture my heart, someone I could ride off in the sunset with, but fairy tales is only a myth at least that's what I discovered after being locked away in hell.

Jake was standing right in front of me with his bare muscular chest, he began leaning in towards me as if he was leaning in for a kiss, I closed my eyes and perked out my lips without hesitation waiting to feel his pink inviting lips pressing against mine, i could feel his breathing tickling my nose, my heart was racing like crazy as if it was gonna pop out of my chest.

"Can he hear it",I asked myself

I was nervous, after all it was gonna be my first kiss.
Even though we were drenched by the rain, my sweat seem to be doing more damage , my palms began sweating and
Finally I could feel his soft lips gently pressed against mine, he began to work his way in my mouth with his tongue, it was sloppy but I liked it. He slowly placed his arms around my waist to pull me closer, I liked every moment, every touch that he pleased me with. I find myself uncontrollably placing my hand around his neck, he paused just to take a look at me as if he was asking with his eyes if he should go further.
I never answered , I just looked right back at him anxiously. He began kissing me again but more aggressively as if his life depended on it.

I wanted more and I didn't want him to stop, everything he did felt so pleasing, every touch had me moaning like crazy , he started pulling off my shirt, to reveal my naked breast , I began to get nervous with the thought of him seeing my naked body, I held on to his hand to show signal for him to stop. He looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes

"Are you ok?"he asked. I didn't answer right away, I knew I wanted him but I couldn't help feeling nervous.

"Im sorry , we can stop if you want to"

No! Don't stop, I blurted out anxiously, I pressed my lips upon his, kissing them , biting them gently. He kissed me back and proceeded to take off my shirt. I was completely topless in front of him and I didn't care at that point, I just knew I wanted him. He started touching my breast and squeezing on my nipples, at this point I couldn't control my moans , I placed my hands on his chest and I could feel his racing heart beat. He began sweeping his hands up my legs and between my thighs until he made it to my sweat spot. I knew he could feel my wet panties between his fingers . I felt as if I was floating on cloud nine when he placed his finger inside me. I wanted more, I wanted him to take all of me.

"How does that feel?. He whispered. I couldn't answer, I was too busy enjoying his hand between my legs, I was soaking wet now.
The cabin didn't have a bed or anything to accommodate our actions, there was only a large desk in the center of the room but that didn't stop us . He placed me on the desk and proceeded in pulling down my soaked black and white panties. He pulled down his pants as I knew now this is it ,the stud in school that every girl wants is doing this with me. Do I deserve this, is it real? I felt like I didn't want this night to end, I wished at that moment time could stop.

He started sucking and kissing on my breast, I moan so loudly , I thought the desk he placed me on was gonna break,
He finally entered me with a gentle thrust that had me screaming and my whole body shivering, it hurt but it felt good too, I wanted more... I was happy I waited this long for this, at least I got to do this for the first time with the guy I really liked. He satisfied me in all aspects that night , I knew I won't forget it well at least that's how I felt.