It might be a fandom, but it's love to you and I..

It might be a fandom, but it’s love to you and I.

BROMANCE

BACKSTAGE 11:35 P.M. 

“Dude, that was AWESOME!” Niall’s voice echoed throughout the dresser room. The boys were happy but exhausted, from concert. “Yeah! The fans were incredibly loud.” Zayn said as he plopped onto the couch. “Hey, hey, hey lads!” said a deep mellow voice. “Harold, I told you. You do not sound like that, what is the name..Erhm, oh yes Fat Albert?” Louie scolded Harry playfully. “Where’s Daddy Direction at?” said Niall as he plowed down a cheeseburger. Niall was always eating. If he wasn’t eating, the boys would know something is up. “Maybe he is outside talking to Paul?” Zayn asked. “Ello mates!” Yeap, Liam arrived. After they talked for what seemed hours about how ‘sick’ and ‘breath taking’ the show was, the crew started to doze off. “Louie, just get off of Twittah!” Harry commanded as he playfully elbowed him in the side. “Okay, okay. I’m just trying to see what our Directioners thought about tonight, we are trending all ovah!” gasped Louie. “Let me see!” Harry cheerfully squealed as he plopped beside of Louie. Harry got really close to Lou, and it felt so right to him. As Louis was talking about how proud he was, Harry drifted off into daydream. His smile is so damn cute, his hair is so perfect, his everything is fabulous, he thought. “You know what I mean, Harry?” “Oh, wait, what? Sorry, I’m basically like a zombie right now.” Harry quickly responded, trying to hide the fact that he was staring right into his beautiful soul and trying to find the key to his heart. “Harry, listen!” Louie sassed him, followed by his adorable boy toy laugh. “Alright, may you carry on, please?” Harry mumbled a little embarrassed. “I was saying, that it would be quite lovely to be able to meet every single one of our Directioners, and say ‘Massive THANK YOU’ and hug them!” Louie squealed. “Hush, Lou! The boys are asleep, they hate getting woken up, you know that! Especially Zayn.” Harry said as he looked over at the couch. It was true, Zayn hated getting awaken. Plus, it would be such a shame to ruin such a cute scene. Niall was sprawled over one edge of sofa, Liam’s head was one Niall’s lap and his legs were on top of Zayn, and at the end Zayn was barely, but comfortably, hanging from the other end of the couch. Harry and Louis look at each other and smile. It seemed as if their eyes locked. Louis stared deep into Harry’s deep beautiful green eyes. Harry got really close and started to lean towards him, it was awful, but it felt so right. What in bloody hell are you doing?! Harry asked himself as he began to close his eyes and got closer and closer to Lou. “Guys, hello? Are you lads in here?” It was Paul. Harry got startled and jumped back without even thinking, and got his iPhone and started to mess around with it. “Yes Paul, come in!” Lou responded with a little bit of confusion in his voice. Paul opened the door and smirked, “What a cute li’l hot mess!” He was joking on the boys falling asleep on each other. “Look you guys, you killed it tonight! I’m very proud! Now let’s get to hotel before the fans find out which one we are crashing in.” He said and nudged Harry on the arm. “Lady killer”, Paul laughed and walked towards the sofa. “Look, Paul I need to step out for a few minutes to call Eleanor,” Lou said as he walked out the dresser. Ewh, Eleanor. She isn’t even all that pretty, Lou can do SO much better, Harry thought. It was obvious that Harry was jealous of Eleanor. 

Hotel 12:36 A.M. 

“So Niall you and I have a room together,” Paul was reading who got with who in the Suites. “Liam, you and Zayn have a room together, and Lou and Harry have a room together.” “Of course, ‘Larry Stylinson’”, Zayn giggled as he mocked them. “Alright lads go to your rooms and actually sleep, you guys need it. You have a busy schedule tomorrow.” “Alright,” Niall said with a yawn to end it, “that includes you Daddy Direction! Liam, I know you want to make the fans happy and that’s fine, but you exceed your limits sometimes. Please, instead of twittcaming with the Directioners tonight, get some good rest.” Paul ordered as he looked at the time on his wrist clock. “Yeah, yeah I’ll try. BUT I get to talk to Danielle a bit, right?” Liam hadn’t seen his girlfriend in about 6 months, he was longing for a hug at least. “Okay, you all can talk to your lassies, but only an hour and nothing more. I will be checking to see if you guys are asleep; so don’t try to play tricks. Ya hear me Zayn and Harry?” Paul had a very strict voice when he told the lads this, for Harry and Zayn had sneaked out before and caused such ruckus. The boys nodded, grabbed their keys and walked towards their assigned suits. It seemed as if Louis and Harry walked for miles. Everything was so awkward, yet comfortable at the same time. Harry began to get mixed emotions and began to worry that Lou didn’t love him anymore.