The end is just the beginning

Waking up the next morning I was human I don't know if Jeremy got all the venom out but I didn't have a scar on my wrist so that's good.But all I know is hat I don't have a thirst for blood.As I was walking down the stairs the bright sun was glistening through the window and I noticed my skin wasn't sparkling I was expecting to wake up as a blood sucking demon, but I was human.

"Anne! It's time for you to go." My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted from the top of the spiral staircase

I had just started a new school in Beaumont, Georgia even though I am only going for a year and then I'll be graduating. I showed up to my first day of school and it was in the middle of the year and I had worn the worst outfit possible, a sweater, blue jeans, and my favorite scarf. I pulled up to the school parking lot with my old rusty Chevy truck that is a terrible orange color but I still like it. Getting out of volleyball practice Julia and I went to a lunch table with no people at it. Julia has long brown hair and is quite peppy and a little geeky but, I still like her. Then Erica and Derek sat down and you could just tell Erica had a crush on Derek by the way she just constantly stared at him.

A group of pale white teens walked through the door Julia started explaining who they were as a beautiful girl with long golden hair walked through the door with a big strong guy Julia said there the Cullen's "That's Rosie and Andrew there kind of a thing" Then a quirky boy and girl walked in "That's Alice and Max, Alice is really weird and Max always looks frightened" Julia kept on explaining. Then a gorgeous boy with dark brown hair dreamy green eyes it felt like time was slowing down but really his gorgeousness just made time stop. Julia said while blushing"That's Jeremy totally and completely dreamy obviously but nobodies ever good enough for him."

In the parking lot I was standing outside for a while staring a Jeremy that I hadn't noticed the van about to slam my way Jeremy was across the parking lot and before I knew it he was holding me and pushed the van away leaving a huge dent in the van and before I could blink Jeremy was gone. What I thought was the end is just the beginning.