What Happened? Carl POV

A/N : Hi! I would like to start the chapter by saying this is about Carl's and Moon perspective at the first day Y/N worked there (and maybe a bit more Moon's back Story)
Hope you enjoy the chapter and thanks for reading! Enjoy~

!!!!!Warning!!!!!
Mention of : drug, violence, bad past relationship, censored swearing
===============================
-Carl's POV-
I woke up to my alarm as always, I looked at my phone seeing if there's any notification's and the only thing is a message from boss saying to the older staff to arrive so the new employee see what happened if you were late. I sighed I feel bad for any new employee they're gonna get yelled at. I made some toast and watched the news

"A ( celebrates name ) been caught doing drugs! Will they be taken to prison or pay they're way out? Stay toon" the reporter said.

Uuuggghhh same as every day .... how much longer till i have to get ready?

I checked the time and it was already time I get ready. I got prepared and head out, I go to my usual coffee place what's different today is her... my ex of course she's here, I was about to go but Nelson (the cashier) saw so my ex also saw me.

SXXX!! they saw me... "Hey... what's up? Hi" I said pretending I just saw my ex "Hey Bex What's up? What are you doing here?" I tried my best to put a smile.

"Oh you know just buying coffee, have you been? It haves been so long since we last speak!"

This two faced BXXXX! Asking "how am I" pretending your a good person when your nothing close I know. I then realize that Nelson was blushing, no... she's flirting with him.

"I'm doing well thank you so much it would've been much better if I didn't see you today..." I said trying to intimidate Bex also giving her a cold stare of course it did nothing.

"Oh... Ouch that is so insulting..." she pause to look straight into my eyes. "Look honey I only wanted to order a coffee ok?... nothing else" she said while winking at Nelson.

Nelson blushed a bit harder but tries to hide it. I looked at him in the eyes, disappointed. I can tell that he is embarrass for falling for my ex. I mean can't exactly blame him she looks fine.

"Really? Out of all the people you can fall for it has to her?"

"Look dude I had no idea that was her ok... I'm sorry besides what if she changed?"

I looked at him angry from what he just said. I ordered my usual order ignoring both Nelson and Bex, I waited for a bit hoping no one talked to me.

"Hey! You must be Bex's ex correct?" when I looked up where the voice is coming from it was coming from a buffy dude, I said nothing "Look you better not be hitting on her I will kill you if you do!" I just looked at him thinking hmmm... should I tell him?

"I don't think you should be worried about me.. I think you should be careful of her instead" I said moving my eyes behind the dude, he looked and saw Bex was flirting with Nelson.

I was just standing while the buff dude towards Bex and Nelson then it happened, he pick up Nelson by the collar.

Goddammit is this dude blind?!?!

"Ayy! what the FXXX Dude?!?!"

"You were flirting with my girlfriend"

"Are you crazy? She flirted with me first!"

"Liar!"

And with a fight broke down. Me and some of the worker there tried to safe Nelson. I was so focused trying to safe Nelson that didn't even realized that police arrived. The police took Bex's boyfriend the crazy BXXXX didn't even cared she just looked at her phone. Nelson was rushed to the hospital as he was beaten up. I got my order from the owner of the shop, he (the owner) thanks me and gave me the coffee for free. I tried to refuse but didn't want to so I took it. I Looked at the clock and I was on time. I ran as fast I can to the Pizza Plex, I arrived and I am not late Woho! I got changed to my uniform then the other entered.