𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

═══════════════════════FOREIGNER'S GOD❝ the wicked things we do can't    hide away ❞lee eyunhuk  x  fem!oc

FOREIGNER'S GOD
❝ the wicked things we
do can't hide away ❞
lee eyunhuk x fem!oc

═══════════════════════FOREIGNER'S GOD❝ the wicked things we do can't    hide away ❞lee eyunhuk  x  fem!oc

all gifs of seojin belong to obsxlescence on tumblr! make sure to check them out

. . . synopsis loading

       Soejin knew death would always be inevitable, no matter how much the thought scared her. She knew that one day she would wake up and the people she had grown accustomed to love wouldn't be there anymore. That she would be alone. It wasn't like the girl was completely oblivious, far form it, but the hope still lingered in the back of her head that she could out live it.

     When Soejin was thirteen her mother told her that loving someone is akin to tying a noose. You're alive while tying the knot, though, dead by the time you jump. Three months later her mother took her own life. Grief had been clawing at her stomach like a hungry dog ravaging for something to eat. Guilt wrapping itself through the hollow parts of her body, thread tightening every waking moment her mother was mentioned. Seojin was lost, unable to pick up the pieces her mother had left behind. Seojin was alive when her mother tied the knot, and now still alive by the time she jumped.

     There was no lesson, no book for dummies, no wisdom or therapist that could have prepared Seojin for a that moment. First, the shock. Her whole body suddenly going numb. The warm sensation and tingling starting at the crown of her head, making its way down to the souls of her feet, grounding her amongst the harsh reality of death. Then, the denial. The scream tearing at the back of her throat like searing, white hot pain trying to find its way out. The roots of every memory shared pulling form out of the ground and wrapping itself around her body, forcing her to the floor. Cursing every single name that had come to mind, calling upon a foreigner's god to wake her up, snap the girl out of the waking nightmare that stood hanging from a support beam in the middle of the room. Calling out to a foreigner's god, the purest expression of grief.