Chapter 4: Why do you love?

I knew it would have happen, after running under the rain like that so freely, we catch a cold, Jen, Luke, Damon and I were in our beds. Jen and Luke usually sleep together but Lucy complain about it and they each got a bed but me and Damon was on the same one, don't ask, just understand that my friend is crazy and that her freaking mind is not turning right.

Lucy brought us soup that is resting next to us. Neither one of us touch it, Lucy is a really bad cook, she even cook hotdogs bad. Like seriously how can you make hotdogs taste like it was priceless, I mean hotdog is meat and meat is food and food is goooood ! Damon's hand was around my waist, while he was sleeping, he hugged me like he should protect me at all lost but I don't want to have hopes for nothing, he was just sleeping and probably loves cuddling. It was 5pm and we were still laying on bed, his arm around me and our bowls of soup on the table next to the bed. I feel comfortable next to him, in his arms, I feel safe there! I'm just sad that this isn't real, even though we spend more times together, more than before anyways.

- Why do you love? He says out of nowhere.

What? Wasn't he sleeping. I look at his arm that was still around my waist, maybe he likes me! No, Rose don't bring your hopes up for nothing!

- What do you mean? I ask him

Maybe he knows about my crush on him, I mean it's so obvious that I like him, I mean who wouldn't, he's gorgeous with his black hairs and blue eyes compare to my brown curly long hairs and my brown eyes, his eight pack, yes everybody an eight pack, it is normal since he was in the football team as a quarterback, he also practice basketball, tennis, dance like me, he's at the gym, and he has several skills, he sings, I do to, I never did it because I like it but because he learned me how to and I ended up liking it... a lot, he's terrible at painting, cooking, taking pictures and drawing. And that is my boyfriend.

- Everybody want to love! We all want love in our lives. Why? He clarify.

- I guess the movies, the songs, the books, all of those stuffs tell us that love is great, that it's the best feeling, that if we found love we will be happy, that this the one thing we ALL need, that we all should search for it because we should be happy with the one we love. When you see those things, you cannot deny that you want to feel it, we want to love. Our parents can't blame us for falling in love too young when they says themselves that love is the greatest feeling that a human being could feel.

He stay silent for a minute then suddenly get up and walk to my side of the bed and get on his knees. He look at me in the eyes, his gaze searching mine, his eyes were soft and caring. Maybe he is going to propose!? I wish conscious! I wish!

- Do you love me? He ask surprising me.

The heck am I suppose to say? Yes, marry me!

_________

It's short but.... Applause, my exams are in a month. Wish me success.