Chapter - 1

First of all, I want to tell you that this Story is not written by me. This Story Written By Abhishek(My specials knows who he is🙈)

 He is a best writer mera sa bhi acha(First time kisi ki tarif ki h😂)So I request him & he ready now Without my Bak bak enjoy reading hope u all liked it❤

(She woke up sweating very badly, red puffy swollen eyes.. nothing new. She turned her face towards the stool placed near the bed to look at the clock. Saw the time and got out of bed and got ready as soon as she could and came out of her house.)

Scene shifting to Samrat-

Samrat: Yes, I am coming back in just four to five days.

Avinash: ok sir see you soon.

( He hung up the call, took his wallet and car's key, and came out of the hotel.)

He was just about to sit in the car when he saw a girl passing by.

He again got lost in the beauty of that girl. But then he noticed that she was crying... again.

Samrat: I see this girl going from here everyday since I came to India. She never looks happy she always looks so sad. Something is not right. Poochlu kya..?

******************************

Well... I know this chapter was kinda short & boring..!!

But the story is heading towards a sweet si friendship !

Stay Tuned guys..!!

First time writing Fanfics please support me & Comment on your reviews, please!

******************************

Thank u Khushi for suggesting I to write on fanfic otherwise, I always write Novels😂 & And I am Really enjoying & loving writing fanfic❤ 

Love u & all of you😘❤