➷LSH × LCS➹

Requested by solmonxchanyoung

This is a a rewrite of the first smut one shot I wrote of them but the sub-dom role are switched.
Smut btw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
------------------

Suhyeok was furious. He was fucking angry. He was upset that the officers left them there to die. No one is going to save them now.

Everyone stared at Suhyeok as he kicked and stomped on the fireplace. They didn't want to get their ass whooped. After a while they dispersed and have conversations to distract themselves and start a new fireplace. They were all tired and wanted to sleep already.

Cheongsan had never seen Suhyeok so angry. He found it amusingly hot. He was jealous that Onjo confessed to Suhyeok that she liked him. He wanted to say it first but then some zombie type shit happened.

Suhyeok was standing at the edge on the other end of the rooftop the others were preparing to sleep at. He didn't want to face the others right now since he was about to kill anyone that talked to him with everything going on in his head.

(Imagine there's food and everything there I can't imagine ppl hungry and cold cuz that's sad😭 now say thank you for the second time. 👹)

Cheongsan went over to Suhyeok and tried to start a conversation.

"Hey Suhyeok. How are you d-"
"Don't talk to me right now"

Cheongsan was taken aback when Suhyeok cuts him off. Rude but since he is hot hell let it pass.

"I'm just trying to check on you-"

He was cut off by Suhyeok dragging his arms aggressively to an empty spot covered by the chairs and tables.

"Yah! Stop-"
"I didn't say you can talk."

(Hot asf) Cheongsan’s speech was rudely interrupted again but this is different. Suhyeok is hot rn. Not that he wasn't hot before.

"Look at you. How pathetic."
Suhyeok spat at him.

Cheongsan was a mess at this point. He was embarrassed at how much he's blushing from getting degraded by his best friend.

"I-"

Cheongsan’s hair was harshly tugged on by the older male.

"I told you not to fucking speak when I didn't tell you to. "

Tears well in Cheongsan’s eyes at the pain. Not that he didn't like it but it was too sudden. You know you gotta get in the mood first 😏🤌 anyways.

Suhyeok kissed Cheongsan aggressively and not letting the other male breathe for a solid 10 seconds. When they pulled out a string on saliva was connecting from their mouth and Cheongsan was drooling. Suhyeok didn't waste any time and stripped Cheongsan and himself.

Cheongsan was caught off guard with Suhyeok’s dick stopping in front of his mouth.

"Now be a good boy and suck. "

Cheongsan was hesitant since he never did it with the real thing before. Suhyeok didn't want to wait so he grabbed Cheongsan’s hair and pulled him in.

F-fuck ah- you probably like this huh? Have your mouth been somewhere bef- ugh ah- before? ”

Cheongsan eyes welled up with tears. Hist throat was burning and he couldn't breathe properly. Suhyeok noticed it and smirked. It had only been a couple of minutes.

"Can't handle it? Then you should have kept quiet when I told you to. Look at you looking like a whore for me "

Suhyeok kept on fucking Cheongsan’s throat before pulling out, causing the younger male to gasp and coughed loudly.

Cheongsan was pulled up against a spare table, he was still in a daze after the previous activity, his head was spinning.

"Should I fuck you while the others are sleeping hm. "

It wasn't a question. Cheongsan didn't have time to react to what Suhyeok said. He blinked a few time to process the words but Suhyeok was already aligning and was ready to thrust in him any second.

(The trousers and magically off okay?)

(Edit from future author in the toilet at 8 am : I forgot to make Suhyeok prep cheongsan so imagine this. It's cnc but there is an amount of lubrication from the blowjob Cheongsan gave iykwim. )

Suhyeok suddenly thrust in Cheongsan which earned a pained gasp from the younger. Suhyeok didn't pay any mind to it, continuing to fuck Cheongsan in a steady pace.

Cheongsan had never done sexual activities with neither gender before but he had a fair share of dildos in and on him before. This was different though. The lack of preparation made it ten times more painful than it should be. Ouch to Cheongsan.

Suhyeok stroked Cheongsan’s tearful face while grinning like a madman.

"How can someone be so pretty while crying. "

Suhyeok then slapped the younger male, hard. He did it a few times, earning soft moans and whimpers from the boy in front of him.

Suhyeok’s hands travelled from the boys face to his clothed nipples. It was a hell of a cold weather so his nipples were already hard, the school uniform weren't exactly that thick to begin with. He began to play with the younger’s left nipple and moved his other hands towards the boy’s mouth to keep his voice down.

Cheongsan rolled his eyes and whimpered. He moaned into Suhyeok’s hands. Suhyeok chuckles silently and pinched his nipples hard, twisting it a little. This action earned a loud muffled groan and gasp from the other male.

"You look so fucking pathetic. Without my hands on your mouth you would be waking up here others by your sinful voices. How would they see you then? "

Suhyeok pulled his hands off Cheongsan’s mouth. Cheongsan’s whimpered and moaned. He had to keep it down or else the others are going to see him like this. How embarrassing that would be.

"What a good boy. You haven't spoken a word at all. Would you like to say anything to me? "

"hnggmmf- please"

He can't form any words right now. He was close and Suhyeok can tell by the younger’s cock twitching. Suhyeok’s thrusts get a lot sloppier as he was getting close too.

cum with me.

After that they both came. Luckily or unluckily, Suhyeok didn't come in Cheongsan, he got strong pull out game so he came somewhere else.

Suhyeok pulled out of Cheongsan, breathing heavily. They took a second to breathe and Cheongsan fell to his knees. Suhyeok told him to wear his clothes and get up before the others see him.

Argh- God I'm fucking sore- you moron. Help me up.

Suhyeok smiled softly and carried Cheongsan to their tent. As Cheongsan fell asleep, he was cuddled by this strong man, kissing him softly on his forehead.

Nothing I said or did to you was my real feelings about you except my compliments.

They woke up next morning to everyone staring at them while eating some canned foods.

"What are you looking at? "

Joonyeong stared at them with a disgusted expression.
"You guys are fucking nasty bro. I can't even sleep yesterday. "

They saw that Cheongsan was kind of limping and asked about it. They quickly got shushed down by Namra and was told to just mind their own business. Namra got up to go gossip with Onjo and the other girls. It was a good day for them.

-------------------
GAYSS I wrote some scenes differently because I thought it didn't really fit the theme? Or something like that.
Some of those being things I regret writing but I think this version is so much better r than the first.
Ty for reading and leaving requests but I think all the requests have left me procrastinating since there was so much and I'm really grateful but maybe turn the requests down now.
Maybe just for now. I would love it if you guys wouldn't be a silent reader too. I love reading dumbass comments.
Love y'all