V - Cassia

In a few hours, we're meant to be meeting Sam and his band for the first time. It's going to be nice, having a night out with some fresh faces. I've had a few hours on my hands this afternoon, so I went shopping. There are loads of lovely little shops around London. I always prefer spending my money either in charity shops or independent stores, rather than massive chains. That's not to say I don't own any new branded clothes, but I try my best not to fund child slavery. Plus, I'm 300% less likely to be recognised in a shop full of older people.

Today I managed to find a really cool vintage dark denim jacket, black ripped jeans and a Gibson t-shirt, also vintage looking. I'm pleased a packed my Converse, my go-to pair of comfy shoes. I'm not entirely sure about the dress code for tonight, but we're meeting in a pub, so it can't be too formal. There's no pressure to look flash in a pub, which I like. I saw someone turn up for a round (or eight) in their pyjamas once. But they had shoes on and were fully clothed, so technically they were in line with the Wetherspoon official guidance. I brought an unnecessary amount of clothes, so I'm going to wear them. And buy even more while I'm here.

I've got plenty of time, but have an irrational fear of being late, so I jump in the shower. There are weird little bottles of shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, but I don't trust my skin not to break out, which is why I brought some travel bottles I got out of Boots, filled with my usual products. I hate washing my hair. In fact, I hate having hair in general. I'm pleased I cut it short earlier in the year; thankfully I'm past the awkward growing out stage, and it actually looks half decent.  The best way I can describe it is like a curtain fringe, but my hair doesn't quite reach my shoulders.

When I'm done, I dry myself and my hair off with a towel and throw on the clothes I left on the floor. I'll get changed soon, but not just yet. I've got a few hours still, so I grab my phone and watch crap on YouTube

A/N: Filler chapter while I figure out where the hell I'm going with his.
Also, if you haven't already, check out Sam and the lads in the NME Winner's Room. Absolute crease, the lot of them