My Favourite Authors

My favourite Octonauts authors here on Wattpad, because we all need to find new stories to read when we're bored, and I'm here to help with that. 

Make sure you go check out and follow everyone on this list! 

First up, (we all new it was coming), *drumroll*.....

@thethirdweasleytwin !!!!!!!!!

Their Octonauts stories are AMAZING, (possibly my favourite stories I've seen on Wattpad) especially The Odd One Out's Logbook, and the QnA and dares one. And also their very severe Vegimal addiction, which has only now started to die down, since they haven't mentioned the Vegimals in 2 whole chapters! :O 

Next up.... @Uniquedoll602 !!!!!!!!!!!

You all know them, you've all seen them, you've all read their incredible stories. But if you haven't, and you like reading about Peso being an adorable little baby, then you should definitely check them out! I'm not sure how they manage to write and keep up with all 60 million thousand of their books. But yeah, definitely go check them out, they're amazing!! 

Third, @LoveFanfics2222 !!!!!!

Finally someone is giving Dashi the love and attention she deserves. Seriously, this fandom needs to pay more attention to Dashi! And this amazing writer is doing just that! Their book of adorable oneshots is fantastic, and really cute! You should all totally go check them out. 

And last (but definitely not least), @JustOneToughCookie !!!!!!!

Their one and only Octonauts book is a book of oneshots, and it's amazing! Every single one of the oneshots has Peso written in so accurately, if that makes sense. Like, it's exactly like Peso in the actual show. It's like that with every character in their stories, which is a VERY hard skill to use. Go check them out. Go. Now. Actually, after you finish reading this. But then go check them out! 

I know I missed loads of incredible authors, but if I listed everyone, Wattpad would probably crash because this chapter would be waaaaay too long. But go check out everyone I did list, I can guarantee that you definitely won't regret it! (Oh god I sound like I'm advertising for some overpriced shampoo company XD). That's all for now, I'll see you guys next chapter!