2

Almost a weeks has passen. I haven't seen Eula since I told her that I love her. It's so embarrassing. How am I supposed to act when I see her again? What if she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?
Suddenly I heard a knocking at my door. I got up and opened the door. I was shocked when I saw Eula standing there with a serious expression. "Eh...hi", I said nervous.
Ahhhhhh! What is she doing here now!? What should I do!?
"Do you remember what you said to me a few days ago before you ran off?"
Hell, yea I do! How could I ever forget that?
"Eh...yea..." My face probably looked like a tomato. I was super nervous and couldn't even look at her face. Suddenly she grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes. I noticed that she was blushing too. Then she said: "I love you too!"
Ahhhh! Is this really happening right now!?
"Will you be my Girlfriend?", she continued.
I was smiling while jumping up and down.
"Yes, of course!", I responded and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back.
After we hugged each other for a while, Eula asked me it I was free that day. I nodded and she invited me to dinner at Good Hunter.
"I have to go now. See you later!", she said then. "Kay! See you!", I responded and waved till I couldn't see her anymore.
I closed the door and went back into my room. I was so happy that I couldn't hold myself back from jumping and dancing around till I accidentally hit a mirror and it fell on the ground. Luckily it only had a little scratch. I put it back were it was. As I looked in the mirror I realized something: I can't just show up to my first date looking as usual! I quickly got into the shower and searching for some nice clothes. I found a cute red dress and some shoes that fit perfect with it. I made my hair and got dressed, then I looked at myself in the mirror: guess I don't look too bad like this.
I still have one hour and I'm getting more nervous every minute. I walked circles in my room. Dam, why am I so nervous? I have been eating with Eula so many times.

It's finally time to go. I took a deep breath as I stepped out of my room. When I arrived at Good Hunter I was surprised to see Eula standing there in a darkblue suit and a buch of flowers. She looked so gorgeous in this outfit. She started smiling when she saw me and when I walked up to her. She gave me the flowers and whispered:  "You look adorableinthis dress. " "Eh..thank you", I said super nervous. We sat down and ordered drinks and food. While waiting for our food we talked about all sorts of things like we usually do. Th food arrived and we started eating. At the time we finished it was already getting dark, but we still stayed and ordered new drinks. We kept talking until the last customer left the restaurant. Eula stood up and took my hand. "Would you like to dance with me?", she asked while looking into my eyes. "Sure", I responded and got up. Eula nodded to Sara and she put some nice dancing music on. Eula put one of her hands on my waist and other one in my hand and we started dancing to the music. It was really nice and I felt great by her side. I realized that I am not  nervous anymore and just enjoyed the time with my girlfriend.
The music stopped and Eula looked at me with a smile: "This is nice. We should do it more often. But let's go home for now. It's getting late." "Yea", I said and nodded. "I will bring you to your room.", she said. "No, you don't have to. I can go home alone.", I said but she refused to listen and walked me home.
When we arrived at my room I wanted to say goodbye to her but she stopped me by kissing me. Her lips were so soft and warm. It felt incredibl, like there are thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach.
"Well, see you! Goodnight.", she said with a cute smile. "Yea...s-see you...bye!", I couldn't talk in whole sentences right now.
After Eula left I put her flowers in a vase and laid down in my bed to think about what just happened.
This was probably the best day I'm my whole life! I can't believe I was worried that Eula won't be friends with me anymore because I love her. I've never been this happy. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Later I tried to sleep but I was just too excited and stayed awake till morning.