Ch 2: Meeting A Slime & The Man of Steel Vs The Demon Lord Milim! Part: 1

*Location, Outside Of Rimuru City*

Somewhere in an open field surrounded by forest

Somewhere in an open field surrounded by forest. A spark of light flickers in the middle. The light intensities in brightness and 16 people along with a bunch of dead bodies are shot out of the light.

Aqua: We did it.........We're alive!

T'challa: Good. Now *looks around* Where are we?

Tanya: Good question, because this place definitely doesn't look like my world.

Ainz: It doesn't look like my world either.

Kazuma: I'm less concerned about where we are and more concerned about the Dead Bodies of our friends on the ground! What are we going to do!

T'challa: First we figure out where we are. The second thing is too see if someone can help us and our dead friends and..........family.

T'challa said the last part with a bit of sadness behind it while staring at his sister lifeless body on the ground.

Wanda: Strange, can you by chance tell us where we are?

Dr. Strange: Sure, I can.

Strange then gave everyone a rundown of the world they were in. Explaining that this is a world where Dragons, Ogres, Orcs, Lizardmen, Demon Lords, slimes etc, all exist. Surprising everyone expect for Ainz, Subaru and Kazuma.

Dr. Strange: Also that City over there is called Rimuru City. A Slime leads it.

T'challa: A Slime uh......

Diana: But why this world of all places?

T'challa: Well we didn't have enough time, so I just put in random coordinates on the machine.

Subaru: That makes sense. But what do we do now?

Raphtalia: We could try and go to that city over there. People there might be able to help us.

T'challa: Good idea. Alright everyone let's move out!

Everyone agreed with T'challa and being to walk to Rimuru City except for Strange, Wanda and Clark who stayed back to watch over their deceased friends, because it would be really bad to walk into a unknown city with a bunch of dead people with them. While all of this was happening four Demon Lords in a room were watching over a magic crystal ball spying on our Comic and Isekai heroes!

 While all of this was happening four Demon Lords in a room were watching over a magic crystal ball spying on our Comic and Isekai heroes!