Chapter 8

Hey guys, so some of you said yes drama some of you guys said no drama and
most of you guys said I can do whatever I want lol
I love you guys! 😂
Well here's the next chapter
Comment-Vote-Enjoy
xoxo HoneyTimes ❤️❤️❤️

"What?" I say as I put Dulcie to the side with pillows to surround her.

"You heard me, let's get married as soon as possible"

"Whoa, wait you've caught me off guard." I laugh nervously

"I don't want to waste anytime"

"Jamie" I back up "it's too soon. I-I"

"What's there to think? Is this temporary for you? Me and you?"

"No of course not." I reply somewhat offended

"Then?" He looks at me carefully

"What about Amelia?"

"I don't care I've told you so many times. I've told her something else to keep her preoccupied. Don't worry about it."

"And Dulcie, you'd loose custody if Amelia finds out."

"No. You're wrong. I've called my lawyer. He said that judges here in Canada don't focus on affairs. So even if she were to mention me and you it wouldn't affect the case. He said that all the judge cares about is my daughters future. As long as I have my personal, social and work affairs in order and I have evidence I will be able to give Dulcie a great future I'm able to win. I wont win full custody and neither would she but we could get joint custody."

"Oh my god when did you find this out?"

"As soon as Amelia said she wanted to get full custody I called my lawyer. For now I've been laying low and doing what ever she asks. I want this to hit her like a freight train. She thinks I was going to go down without a fight. Well she's wrong."

"I-I don't know what to say?"

"Yes would be great. Don't leave me hanging like this" he pleads

"Yes babe. YES I'll marry you" I kiss him and jump on him. We fall back on the bed laughing. I sit back up and stare at him. He grabs my hands and smiles.
"When?" I ask

"Depends on what you want. Big, small, intimate. It's all for you baby but please don't make me wait long enough."

"What about the media and people and-"

"I don't care about what they think."

"Next year."

"No"

"I need to plan it. Family and friends"

He looks away and at Dulcie.

"You're still not talking to your dad are you?"

"He's disappointed in me. But I'm trying to settle my priorities straight."

"You haven't told him about Amelia"

"No I'd rather have him take his anger out on me"

"But you didn't do anything. You haven't done anything"

"She's the mother of my child. It'd be bad if he was mad with her. Imagine growing up having your mother and grandpa hate each other? I don't know it just seems messy. He'll get over it once he sees Dulcie."

"What about when he finds out about our marriage and your custody battle"

"I really don't want to think about this right now. I have enough time before I head back home"