▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Third person/fundy's POV:

"Hi! My name is Floris Damen or fundy as most call me. Im a sophomore in *insert high school cause making a dumb name is dumb also fuck that shit <3* and I don't really have much friends.. but I still try!..  it's my first day back to school and I should probably get going!"

Fundy made his way downstairs and got greeted by his mom Sally.

"Hey mama! I'm going to school now, ok?" Fundy excitedly said with his tail wagging

"Be careful sweetie, your father already went to work" his mom softly smiled and hugged her son, gently running her fingers through fundy's beautiful orange and white hair.

"Ok mama but I have to get going now! I'll be late!" Fundy whined, looking up at his mother.

She pulled away from the hug and placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head, waving goodbye as Fundy ran off to school and made it to class just barely missing the bell. Fundy sighed and listened to the teacher speak, pouting, sad that his best friend Eret wasn't in this classes with him but what made him happier was the thought of getting to see Eret after.

The bell finally rang and Fundy rushed out of the class to wait for Eret outside of the class his best friend was in and after 5 minutes of waiting the tall brunette came out of the class. Eret's long wavy brown hair was in a ponytail for once and he was wearing a white blouse with a flower pattern on the sleeves and a blue skirt. The fox blushed and smiled, looking up at his best friend.

"Alastair!!!~" the fox giggled, hugging the taller one, who immediately hugged back.

"Hehe hi Fundy! How are you darling?" Eret was always charming and gave everyone a cute nickname. He only called fundy darling because he had a crush on the cute little fox boi.

Fundy blushed more and his cheeks were bright red, looking away from eret. "Why do you always have to call me thattttttt"

"Because it fits you darling~" Eret giggled, petting fundy. The smaller one sighs in defeat, his tail wagging. 

Eret and Fundy have always been very very close friends ever since Fundy was nine and Eret was ten. Even though one is older then the other, they still work out their school schedule together and spend as much time as they could while in school. 

Fundy is a loud, talkative and a very extroverted person towards his friends but when he is alone, he is very quiet, shy and keeps to himself.

Eret is very supportive and open person. He's very kind hearted and wouldn't ever leave someone who's struggling to be alone and stuck with no one to talk too. He's a therapist friend and we all need that kind of friend in our lives..

Hehehehhehehehe hope you liked this one so far! I'm really excited to start making more chapters of this book! When I complete my sapnoblade fic your gonna get a lot more coming! Love you guys! Bye!~

~Offbrand tubbo