!! Unexpected announcement !!

FIRST'S POINT OF VIEW: 

Ja support me by the arm to leave the box and lead me to the car, he asks me for my address and begin to drive. 

The return is going well despite my advanced state of intoxication; I manage to line up a few words.

 - Do you feel less guilty brining me back? I'm retching but i can keep talking anyway.

 - I don't feel guilty, I wanted to spend some time with you to see if you were still mad at me after the discussion we had last time. 

- I'm not saying I'm mad at you, I'm just saying it's your fault I really don't feel well, I want to vomit I say. 

- We will arrive soon, you are going to sleep and you will be better tomorrow he said,I nod without answering; a few minutes later he stops the car and helps me get out.He leads me to the entrance of the door of the house and asks me with a smirk:

 - You need me to tuck you in, are you feeling okay?

 - I don't need your help, thank you for bringing me and head into the living room to sleep. The next morning I wake up with a big headache, I take my phone and call to seng as usual he answers from the rings 

 - Seng, how are you? 

- It's ok and you got back well last night? 

- Yes Ja brought me back, although i don't remember very well what happened i had a little too much to drink.

 - Oh ok, it's nice of him to bring you back. 

- Yes if you want, i added to change the subject. And you how did you go last night you didn't come back? Is there any problem with chai? 

- A problem yes and no, the atmosphere was really heavy, my brother is really boring especially when things don't go his way, he gets really heavy so i couldn't go out last night.

 - Ok, you want to come home for the weekend? 

- I don't really know yet, if i come I'll tell you I hear chai's voice in the back ground calling for his brother. 

- I'm sorry First i have to go. 

- Alright, no more worries.I spend the rest of my day resting and doing my lessons, preparing for the final match which is coming up this week. 

JA'S POINT OF VIEW:

 It's not far from 1p.m. when i pick up my phone to call puth 

- Hey hi Ja, how are you, First got home yesterday? 

- Yeah, i dropped him off and i went straight home, i wanted to know if we could see each other a bit today?

 - Yes, no worry, that's good, i wanted to talk to you about something that's been bothering me for some time and what happened last night finally gives me the opportunity.

 - All right, I'll come and pick you up in 30 minutes, we'll have a drink and we'll discuss all this.

 - No problem at all, he said before hanging up.I wonder puth talks to me about, I understand that it concern chai, once ready i take off and go get my friend. 

A few mins later i pick up puth in front of his house and we head for the cafe. 

- What do you want to drink?

 - An iced tea he tells me

 - Collected the drinks and headed to a table outside.My friend places his phone in front of him, sits in his chair and says to me: 

- So what happened yesterday with chai, i saw that it was tense and to not change First intervened so that it did not end in a fight.

 - He asked why we were so distant with him and why you spend your time with the foot ball club, so ii explained to him that you are going to apply for a scholarship. You know he doesn't give a damn, and then he asked me why i was so concerned about First.