chapter 2

I was hanging out with Two-brains at a park while my kids wee on a playground, when suddenly the kids started fighting. When I picked up Tartaglia by the back of his shirt, I asked "WHAT is the meaning of this!?" Signora said "I whispered something to Scaramouche and he made a big deal about it." Tartaglia said "She thinks you and Mr. Two-brains would be a good couple." Scaramouche yelled "SHUT UP, TARTAR SAUCE! THEY WOULDN'T!" and Tartaglia started crying. I asked "Two-brains, you hearing this?" Two-brains yelled "STOP SHIPPING, GACHA LIFE KID!" Signora said "Fine." and I set Tartaglia down. Scaramouche then asked to speak to me in private. I took him into the parking lot and asked "What did you want to talk about?" Scaramouche looked at me and said "I just... don't trust Mr. Two-brains. He seems like he wouldn't like me once he found out that-" I stopped him there. I said "Scara, he is a really nice man. I'll prove that he'll like you no matter what." I took Scaramouche to the bench I had been sitting on with Two-brains and said "Well Scara, ask him that question." Scaramouche asked "What do you think... defines a person's gender?" Two-brains smiled at Scaramouche and said "I believe that a person's gender is defined by their heart and what they feel comfortable identifying with. It might match what's between their legs, or it might not. Why did you want to know?" Scaramouche said "Because I was worried you wouldn't be open-minded." Two-brains said "I think your father did say you were born a girl but identify as a boy." Scaramouche said "That's correct. I'm glad you support!" Scaramouche hugged Two-brains and said "You're my friend now, Mr. Two-brains!"