Forever Red: Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers. Only my OCs.

Hey guys. Next part in the Forever Red flashback...

Chapter 5: Forever Red: Part 2

Previously...

The group in the Youth Center was laughing so hard that they were having a hard time calming down. Shaking her head, Zoey leaned forward, "The idiot was so glad that I was no longer in the room when he said that. I probably would have set something on fire."

"As it was, she got him pretty good when they showed up to eat in the dining room." Jason shook his head, "I swear, to this day, I am glad that they are on our side."

1-2-3-4-5

The siblings were just sitting down at the tables, arguing, when the rest of the Red Rangers showed up to eat. "That's how we knew for sure. I mean, we didn't say anything for a while because it looked like you weren't fighting with them anymore, but when the Green Ranger showed back up, that's when we decided to speak up."

"We just held off a bit, considering everything that was going on. So we updated our book and kept on eye on things." Jenna laughed, "Then you went all moody again and boom, White Ranger. Zoey called it as soon as it happened."

"You couldn't have known I was going to get another power."

His sister just smirked, "Oh, I so knew. It was just like the first time. It was confirmed when you changed your wardrobe... again."

"Hold on," Wes held up a hand, "you two figured out who they were when he was still the Green Ranger?" At the nods, he looked over at them in amazement, "That's incredible."

"They figured out all of us." Jason chuckled, "Then they told the whole group right before a putty attack."

"Seriously?"

"Oh, yeah." Tommy leaned back, "We got separated and couldn't protect them. Like they needed it. They took on Goldar all by themselves. And won."

"To be fair," Jenna held up a hand, "I think we just surprised him. I promise you, there was no way that Gold Monkey thought two 10-year-olds were going to put up any sort of fight."

"He probably thought we were going to cower before him." Zoey said, watching the Rookie with a frown.

"Do we have time to eat something?" Cole walked over to the Synthetron on the wall, "What is this thing?" Before anyone could stop him, he started pushing buttons at random, causing an alarm to go off in the room. Zoey rolled her eyes and got up to help.

"Here, you loony," she typed in a code and cleared the alarm, "quit pushing random buttons. What are you, Dennis the Menace?"

"What's that?"

She turned to look at him, "Have you not caught up on popular culture?"

"Look here, little girl," everyone's eyes widened at his words, looking at the girl for her reaction, "I'm not an idiot, okay? I've been catching up on everything that I can. But, between Orgs and family issues, I'm still missing a lot. So back off."