venti x reader |11| dancing in the rain

It was nighttime. I was outside wandering around on the streets after a tough day. I felt the cold from the raindrops falling down from the clouds above. My clothes and hair were getting wet. I pull my hood up and look down. Raindrops fell into the puddles beneath my feet.

"Even when you're wet in the rain you're stunning." Said a soft voice behind me. I turn around to see who was there. It was Venti, he was holding a vibrant blue umbrella over his head looking at me.

"You seem upset darling... what's the matter?" He said, walking closer to me. I walked straight into his arms as he dropped his umbrella to embrace me. "There, there. I'm here now (Y/N). Now tell me, why do you feel this way?".

I wasn't really upset or sad about anything, in particular, I was just sad for... no reason. I just hugged Venti tighter, hoping he would get it.. chances were low.

"Ahh, I see..." Venti said in reply to my actions. "You just need a little cheering up! Hehe!". I slowly nodded as he put his hands on my hips (respectfully) and began to move.

"Why don't we dance in the rain? I'm sure it'll cheer you up!" He said as he urged me to move. "But, Venti I-I can't dance!" I said, struggling to dance well. "Nothing here has to be formal, just dance with me." He said softly, one hand grabbing mine.

We swayed and stepped through the rain. Splashing the water from the puddles whenever we stepped in them. "See, you're doing great.".

A/N

Yes, I know this one is short but it took me a week to write the one I was originally going to publish but when I came back today everything was gone so here's something little while I work on another big juicy one for you guys.

If you're still reading this. Words can't express how incredibly happy I am.

LIKE LITERALLY WTF I LOVE YOU GUYS SM <333333