Friday

I have always been curious, thoughtful, and silent. Every day at school, I was concerned about how people saw me. Pokemon, which all the other students had on campus, made me feel like an outcast. I saw students showing off their Pokemon skills everywhere I went. Some classmates even bragged about them right in my face. I kept 'bottling up' my anger, but it didn't help. My name is Luke by the way, hello.

Following a frustrating Friday at school, I was looking forward to getting home and relaxing knowing that I had a full weekend ahead of me. When I got home, I found my home quiet, which was uncommon at this time of day. I walked inside and saw a note taped to the wall, with my name written on it.

"Luke. Your mother and I left for a weekend trip to the Decolore Islands. We will come back on Tuesday. Until then, we left money for you in the kitchen jar, and if you need food, order yourself some food online."

It wasn't the first time they'd done this, so I've gotten used to it. I spent the next three hours sitting at the dinner table finishing the homework I was given for the weekend. My head hurt and my eyes were tired by the time I was done.

It was 5 pm, and the sun was soon going to set. I went to my room, where I got a small backpack. The backpack contained some travel supplies, such as a First Aid Kit, a flashlight, and some other items. What am I going to do with these items? On Fridays after school, I enjoy exploring the nearby forest to relax and distress myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beautiful sunset filled the forest as I entered it. Pidove's flew across the forests. Patrat's and Deerling's kept searching for food. In the forest, I found a peaceful spot with a piled mountain of rocks and a small river as well. As I sat on top of the rocks, I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh air, just moving through it. 

An hour later, the sun was setting, and both the sky and forest were a deep orange. I was resting next to the river, where I was finishing the sandwich I had packed. Before I could finish it though, I heard the nearby bush shake. I was startled and glared at the bush that was shaking. The closer I got to the bush, the more it shacked.

All of a sudden, a Pokemon came out of the bush. I looked at it surprised at first but then concerned. It was a Snivy, one of Unova's starter Pokemon.

 It was a Snivy, one of Unova's starter Pokemon

It looked exhausted. It was covered in dirt, tired, and weak. Its body had a dirt-mud footprint, indicating it had been beaten. To make matters worse, it was bleeding profusely. I didn't know what to do at the moment. It was getting dark, so I had to get home soon. But I couldn't leave the poor Snivy behind, especially like this at night. I picked the Snivy up and decided to carry it back home, where I'd try to heal it from its wounds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home, where I set Snivy down on a towel in the kitchen. After clearing up the counter, I started to fill the sink with warm water. As soon as the water filled the sink, I picked up Snivy and put it in the water. As the water washed away the dirt and blood, Snivy began to wake up, struggling to open its eyes and focus on what was going on. As I kept washing the filth off it, I tried comforting it.

After the wash, I placed Snivy on the counter, where I started to heal the cuts and wounds on its body. I grabbed an alcohol wipe and some antibiotic spray. I first wiped the cuts, which caused them to burn, causing Snivy to groan at the pain. Then, I sprayed it with an antibiotic spray, relaxing the pain on Snivy's body. Snivy's eyes opened up after a while. I was worried that it would act aggressively, but it started holding its stomach in hunger. Having been abandoned, it probably hadn't been fed for a while. I took out the sandwich I hadn't finished back in the forest and handed it to Snivy's small hands. It looked at me with sharp eyes, took the sandwich piece, and ate it fast. "Hungry much," I said to it as it finished the sandwich with one final, big bite. 

It was 9 pm, so it was late. Snivy was yawning, so it was also tired. Under my bed, I pulled out a small storage box and placed a pillow and blanket inside. Suddenly, Snivy walked up to me, staring at the box. I placed Snivy on the box and covered it with a blanket, saying, "This is where you will sleep tonight. You won't have to sleep outside anymore." I watched it sleep, and I could tell it felt safe here. Its sharp eyes turned into a pair of relaxed ones as it closed them.

I stayed next to the box for ten minutes, making sure Snivy fell asleep completely. I then went to bed. Honestly, though, most of the time I couldn't sleep since I kept remembering how I found Snivy in the forest, and who would do such a thing.

AS YOU MAY NOTICE, THIS STORY IS ON-GOING. 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT, SO DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY STORY JUST YET